Top Posts & Pages
- Appealing for family and friends of Mr. Sam Bennett please
- On Parade once more!
- Here's something for the kids to do late this afternoon in Clayhanger...
- Just time to find out about the Friends of Chasewater right now!
- A great sing along showing of Mama Mia Here We Go Again this very evening in Brownhills!
- #365daysifbiking Gaining fast:January 16th - Although, on the...
- #365daysifbiking Downhill carefully:January 16th - I was tired,...
- #365daysifbiking Glow now:January 15th - Long exposure photos...
- #365daysifbiking Bridge to my heart:January 14th - And on my...
- #365daysifbiking On the Spot:January 14th - Painfully early...
- 5,783,375 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
287913 TracksGolden Key
now playing...Golden Key
1 minOnly Angels Have Wings
6 minsThe Winter Tree
9 minsJekyll and Hyde
13 minsThe Flood at Lyons
22 minsThe Discovery
26 minsKalynda (A Magical Isle)
30 minsSecret Mission
35 minsForever Changing
Paul Anslow on A gentleman in his Sunday best Pedro on On Parade once more! andkindred on On Parade once more! andkindred on On Parade once more! Graf Harrington on On Parade once more!
Tag Archives: war scrap
An interesting and memory- jogging image came to me last week via local football dynamo Brian Beard, who spotted the original photo for sale on everyone’s favourite tat bazaar, eBay. This is a photo of the near-derelict Walsall Wood Railway … Continue reading
I’ve been asked the question by reader Norman Taylor as to what I know about Brownhills Chemical Works – otherwise known as The Chemical or The Chemy, later the site of a notorious war scrapyard local kids were all attracted … Continue reading
I spotted the above picture whilst rooting for scrapyard images on Flickr. The picture has been lifted from the beautiful and fascinating stream of local photographer littleredglass. I would imagine this was shortly before demolition, as far as I can … Continue reading