Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- New Hall Mill is open this Sunday for the last open day of 2019
- Fancy a Parkrun at Chasewater this Saturday morning?
- Get set for Lichfield and Hatherton's huge 2019 Canal Heritage Gathering next weekend!
- Tipton Community and Canal Festival this weekend!
- Lichfield repair cafe September meet up - get together, celebrate and get things fixed this Saturday!
- 6,165,675 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
295426 TracksTwo Stones In My Pocket
4 daysVanishing Point
6 daysWho Do You Love
1 weekLove Still Flows
The Lotus Eaters
1 weekWho Do You Love
2 weeksDouble Jointed
2 weeksSong of Love
2 weeksTwenty Bridges
2 weeksLate One Sunday
The American Analog Set
Terence Burgoyne on Get with the programme: Shire… Rob on Gerald Reece’s Chasewate… Steven Birch on Working at the BRD – a c… George Reynolds on Working at the BRD – a c… Christopher Princep on The Station currently departin…
Tag Archives: Scouting
David Evans has been in touch to tell me that the 1st Walsall Wood Scout Group, run by old friend of the blog Lee Bragginton has now moved into their new home – the former youth club building in the … Continue reading →
Lee Bragginton from 1st Walsall Wood Scout Group has been in touch to tell me that this wonderful group are welcoming new members and adult volunteers.
Continue reading →
Heres an excellent thing for kids going on this Saturday, drawn to my attention by Walsall Wood Scout Leader Lee Bragginton – a chance to take your kids along to try out scouting for free, taking place this Saturday 23rd May 2015 at Shire Oak Academy from 10am until 12pm.