Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 27th - Again passing through Telford, I came past a row... October 27, 2016
- October 27th - Spotted in Victoria Park, Darlaston, this field... October 27, 2016
- October 26th - The gorgeous and remarkable sunsets also... October 27, 2016
- October 26th - I had to nip to Telford in the afternoon, and... October 27, 2016
- October 25th - Passing New Barns Farm at Footherley, I stopped... October 25, 2016
- October 25th - I’d been to Droitwich to see a customer and get... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - Something out of the ordinary picked up by the... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - Passing Jockey Meadows on the way home, the clean... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - All of a sudden, Autumn has exploded into vibrant... October 25, 2016
- October 23rd - The pigs of Packington Moor are always... October 24, 2016
- October 23rd - For the final light Sunday evening of 2016, I... October 24, 2016
- October 22nd - Seeing my old friend, who’s still ill but better... October 23, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- 3,600,395 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @WS7weather: WS7 weather report for Hammerwich, Lichfield, Burntwood, Brownhills, Bloxwich, Walsall, Aldridge and Pelsall https://t.co/… 44 minutes ago
- Ooh, Pelsall. <gets our popcorn, fires up the teapot> 45 minutes ago
- RT @uguubear: WELL NOW WHAT https://t.co/BLnWTRllpp 1 hour ago
- RT @WilyMouse: @BrownhillsBob I've noticed more traffic, but not more aggro (even in London). There's some bad feeling about, but less than… 2 hours ago
- Out onto the bridge, then between the two canals, have a look at the engine house, engine arm.Quiclk, fune, loads to see 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: Events
The Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills goes from strength to strength – there’s not only great ale and a warm, welcoming atmosphere, but great live music too – and tonight, Thursday 27th October 2016, the pub has it’s regular Acoustic Night.
Yesterday afternoon (22nd October 2016), Walsall Wood F.C. travelled to Allpay Park at Hereford to face Westfields, who sadly beat the Woodmen 6-0.
Alex Turner from Walsall Wood (formerly Shire Oak) Saints Football Club – who are now partnered with Walsall Wood Football FC at Oak Park – has been in touch to ask readers if they’d take a little time out to register and cast votes for their bid for a slice of the Aviva Community Fund, to help improve the facilities for the club and for kids in Walsall Wood.
Your chance to catch Walsall Wood away at Hereford’s Westfields this afternoon!
Continue reading →
Last Wednesday (19th October 2016) Walsall Wood travelled to Heanor Town and sadly, came away soundly beaten following yet another injury.
The Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills goes from strength to strength – there’s not only great ale and a warm, welcoming atmosphere, but great live music too – and tonight, Thursday 20th October 2016, the pub has it’s regular Acoustic Night.
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company last to ask if I’d plug their latest show – The Addams Family – which looks to be a real gem.
Continue reading →