Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 18th - the weather got progressively worse, and on my... December 18, 2014
- December 18th - a half day, and chance to nip on an errand to... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - At Kings Hill, passing through on an errand, I... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - A better morning - and rather warm, it has to be... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - A grim return. I’d been in Birmingham on a... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - This huge house in Mill Green has been empty for... December 18, 2014
- December 15th - Brownhills High Street. Darkness, rain and... December 16, 2014
- December 15th - A spin around the canal up to Pelsall on the way... December 16, 2014
- December 14th - This evening, there was the annual Burntwood... December 15, 2014
- December 14th - Sadly, it seems myxomatosis has found the rabbit... December 15, 2014
- December 14th - Today, I did make it to the supermarket, and... December 15, 2014
- December 13th - An excellent sunset. I needed to pop to... December 15, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Brownhills High Street Accident - West Midlands Ambulance Service statement
- Road accident in Brownhills High Street
- Pensioner dies following Brownhills collision
- Well, THAT escalated quickly...
- Police appeal for witnesses to fatal road collision in Walsall Wood
- June 1991 - Is the waiting nearly over?
- Road accident in Brownhills now
- The state that we are in
- Car accident in Brownhills on Saturday afternoon
- What's the Tory?
- 1,922,191 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @AllAboutWalsall: Walsall people. Don't go to Blast Off tonight. Go to Passion & Pain at the Wharf instead. 2 minutes ago
- Hah! 3 minutes ago
- RT @percy127: Come on you Bath!! Let's fucking punish the Glaws scumers 3 minutes ago
- <bob braces for onslaught> 3 minutes ago
- RT @percy127: My following tweets might offend. 3 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Calexico – All in a Day's Work
- Calexico – Boyle Swims Ashore
- Calexico – Into the West
- Calexico – Tap At Cornell’s Window
- Calexico – Bourbon in the Jar
- Calexico – Eugene Wheels Past
- Calexico – Boyle and Mcbride Discuss Motives
- Calexico – Boyle Gets Dressed
- Andrew Bird – Near Death Experience Experience
- Andrew Bird – Lazy Projector
- Chasewater Strollers December 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Facebook
For some time now I’ve been promoting the brilliant parent and toddler walking and social group that takes place weekly at Chasewater – Chasewater Strollers, who continue to grow in number and recently made an appeal for toys and equipment to set up a playgroup.
Continue reading →
Here’s a lovely quick one from friend of the blog Julie Le Moine – and it’s a good opportunity to point out to those who’ve supplied images lately that I’m hoping to catch up with that at the weekend, nothing is forgotten.
Kate Cardigan Gomez from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is really going some with her local history group, Lichfield Discovered – in the next week they have two events, one of which is tonight, and on an appropriate Great War theme, with author Joss Musgrave Knibb.
Just this second heard that Jessica Labon has been found safe and well – stay tuned please, that’s all the info I have for now.
Continue reading →
An urgent appeal has come in from local dad Ian Labon, whose daughter Jessica has not been seen since Thursday evening (Thursday, 6th November 2014) – West Midlands Police are involved, and I’m asking all readers to keep a look out and if they know where Jessica is, to please ask her to contact her parents.
An urgent appeal has come in from local dad Ian Labon, whose daughter Jessica has not been seen since yesterday morning (Friday, 7th November 2014) – West Midlands Police are involved, and I’m asking all readers to keep a look out and if they know where Jessica is, to please ask her to contact her parents.
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company a few days ago to ask if I’d give their latest production – Brownhills Goes to Broadway – a plug.
Continue reading →