Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 29th - The brightness increased at Tipton in the early... September 29, 2016
- September 29th - A long morning involving a trip to Telford with... September 29, 2016
- September 28th - I’m seeing lots of these berries in patches of... September 28, 2016
- September 28th - Although not as dramatic, the following sunrise... September 28, 2016
- September 27th - It was clear when I left work that there was... September 28, 2016
- September 27th - I was lucky to spot this Japanese parasol... September 28, 2016
- September 26th - There’s still a bountiful crop of elderberries... September 28, 2016
- September 26th - On my way home in the road in the backstreets... September 28, 2016
- September 25th - I spotted this handsome cat loafing in a field... September 25, 2016
- September 25th - A windy, wolfish day with lots of sun and a few... September 25, 2016
- dry-valleys: At Sutton Common, a Cold War communication tower,... September 25, 2016
- September 24th - Near Anchor Bridge on the canal at Brownhills,... September 25, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Deer water chase at Chasewater...
- Shire Oak Quarry expansion consultation event - this Friday
- A lost line
- Acoustic Night at The Chase Inn tonight!
- Whatever the weather, Malcolm got through...
- Fired up
- Have a brew for Macmillan today and tomorrow!
- An unusually clear view
- Oak Park Active Living Centre opens this week - find out more here
- Your chance to catch a local legend - this Wednesday afternoon!
- 3,526,819 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @mwl462: Not even October yet and Donald Trump is urging people to watch a sex tape, by Halloween he'll be flagging up snuff videos. 50 minutes ago
- RT @WalsallWoodFC: Up next for the Wood|🔴⚪ 🏆@MidlandLeague ⚽ @RocesterFC1876 📅 Sat 1st Oct 🕒3pm KO 📍Mill St, Rocester ST14 5JX 51 minutes ago
- RT @BloxwichNewsNet: Love reading? Join local & regional authors @southcartbooks in #Walsall this Saturday & hear them read their stories f… 1 hour ago
- Don't forget >> Shire Oak Quarry expansion consultation event - this Friday brownhillsbob.com/2016/09/29/shi… via @brownhillsbob 1 hour ago
- RT @ManuelaCalchini: Paradox: when u r booking tix for Kraftwerk & this pops up - surely correct answer is "We are the robots" #Kraftwerk h… 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: Bus Museum
So, another great event this Sunday (1oth July 2016) – Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold their Annual Open Day featuring buses and vehicles that will bring back great memories!
I note that this Sunday (15th May 2016) is Classic Car Day at soon Manor Transport Museum in Shenstone Drive, Aldridge – from 10:30am until 4pm, there will be classic motors to enjoy, you can meet their owners and browse this wonderful museum.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a collectors fair taking place this Sunday (20th March 2016) from 10:30am until 4:00pm, and should be just the thing for auto buffs, transport enthusiasts and petrol heads of all types.
Continue reading →
This Saturday evening (20th February 2015) there’s a great, innovative event taking place at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge – Buses by Night, which is your chance to ride on some great old vehicles and see the local sights and photography hotspots – like Lichfield Cathedral – at night.
I notice that this Saturday evening (12th December 2015) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be hosting ‘Sing Song Merrily on Buses’ – a great Christmas music and fun event to really get you in the spirit of the season.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a collectors fair on this coming Sunday from 10:30am until 4:30pm, and should be just the thing for auto buffs, transport enthusiasts and petrol heads of all types.
Continue reading →
I notice that this Remembrance Sunday (8th November 2015) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be hosting ‘Remembrance – A Wartime Themed Concert’ in aid of the museum.
Continue reading →