Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 27th - Again passing through Telford, I came past a row... October 27, 2016
- October 27th - Spotted in Victoria Park, Darlaston, this field... October 27, 2016
- October 26th - The gorgeous and remarkable sunsets also... October 27, 2016
- October 26th - I had to nip to Telford in the afternoon, and... October 27, 2016
- October 25th - Passing New Barns Farm at Footherley, I stopped... October 25, 2016
- October 25th - I’d been to Droitwich to see a customer and get... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - Something out of the ordinary picked up by the... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - Passing Jockey Meadows on the way home, the clean... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - All of a sudden, Autumn has exploded into vibrant... October 25, 2016
- October 23rd - The pigs of Packington Moor are always... October 24, 2016
- October 23rd - For the final light Sunday evening of 2016, I... October 24, 2016
- October 22nd - Seeing my old friend, who’s still ill but better... October 23, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- 3,601,351 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Pelsall 'deformation of character' oh my giddy aunt 3 hours ago
- RT @WS7weather: WS7 weather report for Hammerwich, Lichfield, Burntwood, Brownhills, Bloxwich, Walsall, Aldridge and Pelsall https://t.co/… 4 hours ago
- Ooh, Pelsall. <gets our popcorn, fires up the teapot> 4 hours ago
- RT @uguubear: WELL NOW WHAT https://t.co/BLnWTRllpp 5 hours ago
- RT @WilyMouse: @BrownhillsBob I've noticed more traffic, but not more aggro (even in London). There's some bad feeling about, but less than… 5 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: Bus Museum
So, another great event this Sunday (1oth July 2016) – Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold their Annual Open Day featuring buses and vehicles that will bring back great memories!
I note that this Sunday (15th May 2016) is Classic Car Day at soon Manor Transport Museum in Shenstone Drive, Aldridge – from 10:30am until 4pm, there will be classic motors to enjoy, you can meet their owners and browse this wonderful museum.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a collectors fair taking place this Sunday (20th March 2016) from 10:30am until 4:00pm, and should be just the thing for auto buffs, transport enthusiasts and petrol heads of all types.
Continue reading →
This Saturday evening (20th February 2015) there’s a great, innovative event taking place at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge – Buses by Night, which is your chance to ride on some great old vehicles and see the local sights and photography hotspots – like Lichfield Cathedral – at night.
I notice that this Saturday evening (12th December 2015) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be hosting ‘Sing Song Merrily on Buses’ – a great Christmas music and fun event to really get you in the spirit of the season.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a collectors fair on this coming Sunday from 10:30am until 4:30pm, and should be just the thing for auto buffs, transport enthusiasts and petrol heads of all types.
Continue reading →
I notice that this Remembrance Sunday (8th November 2015) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be hosting ‘Remembrance – A Wartime Themed Concert’ in aid of the museum.
Continue reading →