Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 29th - The brightness increased at Tipton in the early... September 29, 2016
- September 29th - A long morning involving a trip to Telford with... September 29, 2016
- September 28th - I’m seeing lots of these berries in patches of... September 28, 2016
- September 28th - Although not as dramatic, the following sunrise... September 28, 2016
- September 27th - It was clear when I left work that there was... September 28, 2016
- September 27th - I was lucky to spot this Japanese parasol... September 28, 2016
- September 26th - There’s still a bountiful crop of elderberries... September 28, 2016
- September 26th - On my way home in the road in the backstreets... September 28, 2016
- September 25th - I spotted this handsome cat loafing in a field... September 25, 2016
- September 25th - A windy, wolfish day with lots of sun and a few... September 25, 2016
- dry-valleys: At Sutton Common, a Cold War communication tower,... September 25, 2016
- September 24th - Near Anchor Bridge on the canal at Brownhills,... September 25, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Whatever the weather, Malcolm got through...
- Hare and gone
- Brownhills Carnival in the late 1970s remembered
- Deer water chase at Chasewater...
- Shire Oak Quarry expansion consultation event - this Friday
- Open day and night
- Have a brew for Macmillan today and tomorrow!
- Oak Park Active Living Centre opens this week - find out more here
- A lost line
- Home on The Grange
- 3,529,417 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Have a brew for Macmillan today and tomorrow! brownhillsbob.com/2016/09/30/hav… via @brownhillsbob 11 minutes ago
- RT @chasewaterstuff: Chasewater Railway Museum – October 2016 Newsletter chasewaterrailwaymuseum.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/cha… https://t.co/xcOvDhGViJ 14 minutes ago
- RT @Kenofski: @BrownhillsBob nothing to do with hundreds of other factors that may be causing obesity. 49 minutes ago
- RT @Kenofski: @BrownhillsBob he’s working on the assumption the entire nation is dining out on 3 course meals 7 days a week. 49 minutes ago
- RT @ChapFromStaffs: Argh! Turn the internet off quickly @Metal___Mickey before it goes viral... :'( twitter.com/kingbill73/sta… 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: tickets
If you’ve been considering going to see the wonderful Brownhills Musical Theatre Company but haven’t decided yet, tickets for their May show at Lichfield Garrick – Evita – are about 90% sold out, so this is your last chance to bag a seat to see one of the best musical theatre companies around.
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company last week to ask if I’d plug their latest show – and I’m happy to do so!
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company some weeks ago to ask if I’d plug their latest show – and I must confess, it totally slipped my mind.
There’s a great fun event taking place this Saturday that could be just the thing for a bit of light relief from all the election cobblers floating around at the moment – Aldridge Does Variety 2015 takes place this Saturday, 25th April 2015 at Aldridge Youth Theatre.
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company a few days ago to ask if I’d give their latest production – Sister Act – a plug.
Recently I note lots of people complaining on the internet and in local papers that Walsall has no theatre, and somebody really should do something about it – what’s annoying about this is Walsall has 3 theatres (even more if you count the small venues in schools) and even more theatre companies, performing some top notch shows, seemingly unknown to many.
Continue reading →
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company a few days ago to ask if I’d give their latest production – Brownhills Goes to Broadway – a plug.
Continue reading →