Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 23rd - I’m glad to say the sun and warm weather over the... May 23, 2017
- May 23rd - With warmer weather, during the warm hours, the urban... May 23, 2017
- May 22nd - A long time since I featured Jockey Meadows here -... May 23, 2017
- May 23rd - Spotted in Walsall late this afternoon, parked up... May 23, 2017
- May 21st - Also out in abundance was the sallow, which is... May 22, 2017
- May 21st - A much nicer day with warm sun and gentle southerly... May 22, 2017
- May 20th - I popped out for a short run on shopping errands to... May 21, 2017
- May 19th - Much of the journey was an errand in Digbeth. I... May 20, 2017
- May 19th - A gentle afternoon amble into Birmingham along the... May 20, 2017
- May 18th - Another beautiful blossom that’s rarely looked at... May 19, 2017
- May18th - Arriving at work today on a sunny, bright but nippy... May 19, 2017
- May 17th - The rowan is blossoming at the moment, and I always... May 17, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Urgent - Millie the dog stolen from Brownhills West - can you help?
- The Metz office?
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Former Terrace Restaurant to become World Buffet - confirmed!
- New Hall Mill open day this Bank Holiday Monday - could you be a Friend of the Mill?
- Brownhills: a brave new world in colour
- The Portman Collection - part ten: The appliance of science
- Non stop collision in Walsall Wood: Police appeal for help
- Claridges - a great local company, but do you remember Percy?
- The Portman Collection - part seven: A stitch in time, and a switch to indoors
- 4,281,226 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: tickets
It’s good to see local theatre doing so well these days, with not one but great local companies staging shows in the coming weeks – last week I pointed out Brownhills Musical Theatre Company’s latest 9-5 was coming up, and today it’s the turn of Aldridge Musical Comedy Society who have a rather special anniversary this year and are putting on a show to celebrate it.
Old pals of the blog and top performers Brownhills Musical Theatre Company contacted me in the last few days to ask if I’d plug their latest show – the Dolly Parton hit 9 to 5 – which looks set to be a real gem.
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company last to ask if I’d plug their latest show – The Addams Family – which looks to be a real gem.
Continue reading →
If you’ve been considering going to see the wonderful Brownhills Musical Theatre Company but haven’t decided yet, tickets for their May show at Lichfield Garrick – Evita – are about 90% sold out, so this is your last chance to bag a seat to see one of the best musical theatre companies around.
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company last week to ask if I’d plug their latest show – and I’m happy to do so!
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company some weeks ago to ask if I’d plug their latest show – and I must confess, it totally slipped my mind.
There’s a great fun event taking place this Saturday that could be just the thing for a bit of light relief from all the election cobblers floating around at the moment – Aldridge Does Variety 2015 takes place this Saturday, 25th April 2015 at Aldridge Youth Theatre.