Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 23rd - The pigs of Packington Moor are always... October 24, 2016
- October 23rd - For the final light Sunday evening of 2016, I... October 24, 2016
- October 22nd - Seeing my old friend, who’s still ill but better... October 23, 2016
- October 22nd - I’d been to see an old mate who’s not been so... October 23, 2016
- October 21st - A free afternoon in Birmingham was fun, rooting... October 23, 2016
- October 21st - Riding to work along the canal in Walsall in the... October 23, 2016
- October 20th - Spotted from the canal towpath as I zipped past,... October 21, 2016
- October 20th - Heading home along the canal through Pleck,... October 21, 2016
- October 19th - Although I use the bike cam constantly, I stopped... October 20, 2016
- October 19th - Ostensibly asleep, but wide awake and studiously... October 20, 2016
- October 19th - Darlaston is at it’s best in autumn, and with the... October 20, 2016
- October 18th - Another lovely golden hour, this time as I came... October 19, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Fire incident at the former Terrace Restaurant, Brownhills
- An uncommon flight over Chasewater and Brownhills
- A wish for the Wishing Well?
- Motorcyclist dies in Brownhills accident
- Car smashes through garage in early morning Brownhills crash
- Walsall Wood Saints need your votes!
- Car Crash on the A5, Brownhills Sunday morning - 1 hurt
- Flat fire in Walsall Wood yesterday evening
- Charles Henry Ruddock: A local Victorian in the Great War
- Was the investigation into the Grove Pit Disaster a whitewash?
- 3,589,563 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- 'Greenlit'? GET INNTHE FUCKING SEA twitter.com/britainelects/… 48 minutes ago
- RT @misszing: When a right wing news website mistakes Ed Miliband for Hillary's sex fixer :( https://t.co/PQ47EM42Ah 58 minutes ago
- Stood in a field, waiting for the fail monkey to say hello. 1 hour ago
- RT @SkyNews: Video released by @metpoliceuk to highlight the dangers of driving while using a phone. The driver was jailed https://t.co/kN… 1 hour ago
- RT @ThePoke: #recap Boy calls the police after his mum does something utterly unthinkable thepoke.co.uk/2016/10/24/boy… https://t.co/MiHKCaj12P 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: tickets
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company last to ask if I’d plug their latest show – The Addams Family – which looks to be a real gem.
Continue reading →
If you’ve been considering going to see the wonderful Brownhills Musical Theatre Company but haven’t decided yet, tickets for their May show at Lichfield Garrick – Evita – are about 90% sold out, so this is your last chance to bag a seat to see one of the best musical theatre companies around.
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company last week to ask if I’d plug their latest show – and I’m happy to do so!
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company some weeks ago to ask if I’d plug their latest show – and I must confess, it totally slipped my mind.
There’s a great fun event taking place this Saturday that could be just the thing for a bit of light relief from all the election cobblers floating around at the moment – Aldridge Does Variety 2015 takes place this Saturday, 25th April 2015 at Aldridge Youth Theatre.
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company a few days ago to ask if I’d give their latest production – Sister Act – a plug.
Recently I note lots of people complaining on the internet and in local papers that Walsall has no theatre, and somebody really should do something about it – what’s annoying about this is Walsall has 3 theatres (even more if you count the small venues in schools) and even more theatre companies, performing some top notch shows, seemingly unknown to many.
Continue reading →