Because you’re free to read this blog
- January 20th - I was home earlier, but didn’t escape the dark.... January 21, 2017
- January 20th - Then, as if by magic, the light appeared to save... January 21, 2017
- January 19th - Another late return, another dearth of decent... January 21, 2017
- Photo January 21, 2017
- January 19th - Spotted near thee canal in Darlaston on yet... January 19, 2017
- January 18th - A long, grey and damp day ended very, very late.... January 19, 2017
- January 17th - Coming back into Brownhills on a very wet, stodgy... January 18, 2017
- January 17th - I had an appointment at the hospital, and rode... January 18, 2017
- January 16th - As I neared the crest of Shire Oak hill, it was... January 17, 2017
- January 16th - A terrible, awful, wet commuting day. I got wet... January 17, 2017
- January 15th - Intrigued to note that the former Terrace... January 16, 2017
- January 15th - One of those horrible, headache-grey wet winter... January 16, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Adrian Wigley: Funeral details announced
- Remember the man with the clipboard?
- Adrian Wigley: From Sankeys Club to Blackpool North Pier
- A mystery for the narrowboat folk
- Sweet thing
- Rest in peace Adrian Wigley
- Clayhanger New Year litter pick this morning!
- Oak Park Active Living Centre opens this week - find out more here
- An Urban Fox Hunt (Via The Reremouse)
- Parents warned after incident in Aldridge
- 3,916,950 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: tickets
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company last to ask if I’d plug their latest show – The Addams Family – which looks to be a real gem.
Continue reading →
If you’ve been considering going to see the wonderful Brownhills Musical Theatre Company but haven’t decided yet, tickets for their May show at Lichfield Garrick – Evita – are about 90% sold out, so this is your last chance to bag a seat to see one of the best musical theatre companies around.
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company last week to ask if I’d plug their latest show – and I’m happy to do so!
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company some weeks ago to ask if I’d plug their latest show – and I must confess, it totally slipped my mind.
There’s a great fun event taking place this Saturday that could be just the thing for a bit of light relief from all the election cobblers floating around at the moment – Aldridge Does Variety 2015 takes place this Saturday, 25th April 2015 at Aldridge Youth Theatre.
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company a few days ago to ask if I’d give their latest production – Sister Act – a plug.
Recently I note lots of people complaining on the internet and in local papers that Walsall has no theatre, and somebody really should do something about it – what’s annoying about this is Walsall has 3 theatres (even more if you count the small venues in schools) and even more theatre companies, performing some top notch shows, seemingly unknown to many.
Continue reading →