Because you’re free to read this blog
- August 30th - Something in the climate of this day was perfect... August 31, 2016
- August 30th - Today was a great day to be zipping about the... August 31, 2016
- August 29th - Here’s an odd one. In the dark, I spotted dark... August 30, 2016
- August 29th - Not a fan of August Bank Holiday. The day off is... August 30, 2016
- August 28th - Staunton Harold is a beautiful reservoir, created... August 29, 2016
- August 29th - Another day, another reservoir, this time Staunton... August 29, 2016
- August 27th - As I travelled home along the canal, I listened to... August 29, 2016
- August 27th - The rain held off while I visited the Festival of... August 29, 2016
- August 26th - it’s been 7 years since I last rode this way. A... August 29, 2016
- August 26th - An afternoon off, so a long ride into Derbyshire... August 29, 2016
- August 25th - North Street, The Butts in steady rain. Late... August 26, 2016
- August 25th - Passing through Pleck, I noted the ‘legal name... August 26, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Post haste
- Urgent - wallet/cardholder lost in Brownhills
- Dropping a Cla'nger
- Beware: blue-green algae again found at Chasewater
- A pictorial record
- Oak Park Active Living Centre opens this week - find out more here
- Shock closure of Shire Oak pub
- Pictures from the Pelsall Festival of Water 2016
- Temperance, even!
- Demolition, man
- 3,456,301 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- #365daysofbiking Sentries of suburbia: ift.tt/2bQFnUG 1 hour ago
- #365daysofbiking A sense of belonging: ift.tt/2bUa7mG 2 hours ago
- RT @JudeDoesOdd: Please help! My gran and her friend Pauline haven't been seen since Monday...both are vulnerable. https://t.co/e1NBOChNKZ 3 hours ago
- RT @jezhiggins: I was reading a recipe and it was fine until I got to "a slice of your favourite vegan cheese" and then I just burned the h… 3 hours ago
- RT @EHOdavid: I know a bloke in the pub who does this. twitter.com/aboutanimalsco… 3 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: tickets
If you’ve been considering going to see the wonderful Brownhills Musical Theatre Company but haven’t decided yet, tickets for their May show at Lichfield Garrick – Evita – are about 90% sold out, so this is your last chance to bag a seat to see one of the best musical theatre companies around.
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company last week to ask if I’d plug their latest show – and I’m happy to do so!
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company some weeks ago to ask if I’d plug their latest show – and I must confess, it totally slipped my mind.
There’s a great fun event taking place this Saturday that could be just the thing for a bit of light relief from all the election cobblers floating around at the moment – Aldridge Does Variety 2015 takes place this Saturday, 25th April 2015 at Aldridge Youth Theatre.
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company a few days ago to ask if I’d give their latest production – Sister Act – a plug.
Recently I note lots of people complaining on the internet and in local papers that Walsall has no theatre, and somebody really should do something about it – what’s annoying about this is Walsall has 3 theatres (even more if you count the small venues in schools) and even more theatre companies, performing some top notch shows, seemingly unknown to many.
Continue reading →
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company a few days ago to ask if I’d give their latest production – Brownhills Goes to Broadway – a plug.
Continue reading →