Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 22nd - Lots of this gorgeous purple flower about at the... July 23, 2016
- July 22nd - A fast, enjoyable 50 mile ride on an afternoon... July 23, 2016
- July 21st - It’s been a great week of commuting so far. Sunny... July 21, 2016
- July 21st - It’s true that I am one of those characters that... July 21, 2016
- dry-valleys: At a certain edgelands pool near my place of work... July 21, 2016
- July 20th - I’m fascinated at the moment by continuing work... July 20, 2016
- July 20th - People seem to think I’m negative about buddleia,... July 20, 2016
- July 19th - Oh, hi pals. Where have you been? Not seen you for a... July 20, 2016
- July 19th - I’ve been largely ambivalent about the odd project... July 20, 2016
- July 18th - I like this a lot. On Catshill Junction Bridge, just... July 19, 2016
- July 18th - A pootle up the canal to Walsall Wood on an errand... July 19, 2016
- July 17th - In spite of some grim mechanical problems and slow... July 19, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Urgent appeal: Walsall NHS Trust looking for relatives of a patient
- Lamping it!
- In memoriam: Roger Mosedale
- Distraction thefts in Walsall Wood - be careful, folks.
- Burntwood Wakes on right now!
- Stop Press: Oak Park and Bloxwich Leisure Centres Open 9th August
- Mabel's Vintage Fair at Chasewater Railway this Sunday!
- The boat people at Norton Pool... But who, and when?
- Late 1960s at a local school...
- 3,366,704 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @TOTPFacts: FURTHER READING The 18 February 1982 edition of Smash Hits: flickr.com/photos/5110632… #TOTP 24 minutes ago
- #365daysofbiking Colour and strife: ift.tt/2a87zlH 25 minutes ago
- #365daysofbiking The surveyors mark: ift.tt/2a2Kzjw 26 minutes ago
- RT @BestoftheMail: 'Mock his heritage' 'Pocahontas' https://t.co/MdcWjo6DMf 36 minutes ago
- RT @Sue_Woodward: Glorious day for #Burntwood Wakes Festival - great start for summer hols! At leisure centre til 4pm. Come & enjoy. 37 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
Tag Archives: tickets
If you’ve been considering going to see the wonderful Brownhills Musical Theatre Company but haven’t decided yet, tickets for their May show at Lichfield Garrick – Evita – are about 90% sold out, so this is your last chance to bag a seat to see one of the best musical theatre companies around.
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company last week to ask if I’d plug their latest show – and I’m happy to do so!
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company some weeks ago to ask if I’d plug their latest show – and I must confess, it totally slipped my mind.
There’s a great fun event taking place this Saturday that could be just the thing for a bit of light relief from all the election cobblers floating around at the moment – Aldridge Does Variety 2015 takes place this Saturday, 25th April 2015 at Aldridge Youth Theatre.
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company a few days ago to ask if I’d give their latest production – Sister Act – a plug.
Recently I note lots of people complaining on the internet and in local papers that Walsall has no theatre, and somebody really should do something about it – what’s annoying about this is Walsall has 3 theatres (even more if you count the small venues in schools) and even more theatre companies, performing some top notch shows, seemingly unknown to many.
Continue reading →
Old pal of the blog and top local musical whizz Jamie Norgrove contacted me from Brownhills Musical Theatre Company a few days ago to ask if I’d give their latest production – Brownhills Goes to Broadway – a plug.
Continue reading →