Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Chasewater Railway 60th Anniversary Gala this weekend!
- May 1991 - Walsall Wood Police Boxing Club big success - but will it continue?
- Find out how to be more deer aware this Sunday at Chasewater
- Something wonderful for witches and wizards this coming Holiday Monday!
- Staffs fest is running Saturday and Sunday - and there's still time to get your tickets and pop along
- 6,013,688 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
294422 TracksSoft N Ez
4 hoursVanishing Point
4 hoursThis Year's Beat
4 hoursDisconnect the Cables
4 hoursThe Waiting
4 hoursThat Voice Again
20 hoursLiving By Numbers
20 hoursSequestered In Memphis
The Hold Steady
20 hoursSuite: Judy Blue Eyes
Crosby, Stills & Nash
20 hoursSome Sweet Day
Chasewater Railway 6… on Something wonderful for witche… Find out how to be m… on Deer water chase at Chasewater… Don’t forget N… on Flour power David Evans on Pictures from the 2019 Brownhi… Pictures from the 20… on The Brownhills Canalside Festi…
Tag Archives: 31 October
I note that top local performers Brownhills Musical Theatre Company have their next show The Sound of Music coming up at Lichfield’s Garrick Theatre next month, and I’m getting an advert in early as it’s sure to be a sellout. The show is … Continue reading →
Old pal of the blog Jamie Norgrove of top local performers Brownhills Musical Theatre Company contacted me yesterday afternoon to ask if I’d plug their latest show – the popular and fun Bad Girls the Musical – which looks set to be … Continue reading →
Kim Savage from the Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills has been in touch to let me know that there’s a whole bunch of Halloween stuff going on at the pub tonight, including a kid’s party from 6-8pm, and an adults party from 8pm-late.