Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Orange delight:January 19th - Over at the dam,...
- #365daysifbikingHard surfaces:January 19th - A late run out for...
- #365daysifbiking Tentative:January 18th - Despite the cold,...
- #365daysifbiking IC:January 18th - A very cold, hazard-ridden...
- #365daysifbiking Alder time:January 17th - Signs of spring...
- 5,791,480 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
288125 TracksThumb On the Scale
10 hoursRecovering Australia
10 hoursThe Enabler
10 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
11 hoursDouble Jointed
11 hoursTouch Me With Your Love
11 hoursSugar Boy
Paul Bickerton on Walsall Wood’s lost beer house… Martin on On Parade once more! Alan Harrison on The Parade route BrownhillsBob on Masters of their craft Mandy willetts on Masters of their craft
Tag Archives: 1st September
There’s a fine event on this Saturday at Whittington, near Lichfield – the annual Country and Craft Fair with takes place from 10am until 4:30pm at Bit End Field, next to St. Giles Hospice on Fisherwick Raod. Whittington Parish Council … Continue reading →
There is a long tradition in British history of Mummer’s Plays – folkloric parables, stories and satires – performed for the benefit of the working classes by mostly itinerant actors and Walsall has seen a revival of this very old tradition in recent years with the plays written by former Walsall Wood teacher and local arts supremo Dave Calcutt.
Continue reading →