Donate to the Mylee appeal here.
Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 15th - What an awful day.I battled into Walsall against... February 15, 2018
- February 13th - I wore out a set of front brake pads, and still... February 14, 2018
- February 13th - A horrid, windy, wet day and nipping out in the... February 14, 2018
- February 12th - Also in Kings Hill Park, this plant flowering in... February 13, 2018
- February 12th - The miniature daffodils in Kings Hill Park are... February 13, 2018
- February 11th - Near Middleton and Drayton Basset, a Western... February 12, 2018
- February 11th - Finally, a decent ride out. But not without... February 12, 2018
- February 10th - I’m liking the look of the houses going up on... February 12, 2018
- February 10th - An evening spin out turned out to be warmer than... February 12, 2018
- February 9th - I was in town past six, in the early darkness,... February 12, 2018
- February 8th - Passing through Walsall and running some errands,... February 12, 2018
- February 8th - I’ve not ridden through Little Aston Forge for... February 9, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- In the swim
- September 1991 - Clayhanger residents demand an end to neglect
- A Saint Jimmy riddle...
- Ahead of the curve
- A match for Mylee - this morning at Oak Park!
- Buses by Night 2018 - great Aldridge event on this Saturday!
- Warning: Attempted break in to occupied house in High Heath
- Looking sharp!
- A very special Day for Mylee - this Sunday!
- Walsall Wood play Chelmsley Town at Oak Park this afternoon!
- 5,078,116 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
Tag Archives: West Midlands Police
A note to people living around the Friezland Lane area of Shire Oak, particularly those around the Hillside Close/Simmonds Way/Hillside areas – yesterday afternoon (Wednesday 7th February 2018) at around 4pm a vehicle was broken into and a large quantity of items were stolen from it.
An interesting appeal in from Aldridge Neighbourhood Policing Team who have a number of items (pictured in the gallery above) which they think may have been stolen and are trying to trace the owners.
Update Sunday evening, 28th January 2018: Clayton’s whereabouts are now known to his family and he’s been in touch.
Witnesses are being sought to a very unpleasant traffic incident last night on the Lichfield Road in Brownhills, between Grasmere Gardens and the Co-op Corner junction with Ogley/Chase roads – I actually passed the aftermath of this and the car in question looked very seriously damaged.
Sad to report a vehicle break in at the Beech Tree Road car park in Walsall Wood yesterday evening (Thursday 28th December 2017).
News reaches me of yet more vehicle crime in Clayhanger and Pelsall overnight, with tools being stolen from a vehicle in Clayhanger and what was very probably the same crew of thieves escaping empty handed from a van break-in on Ryders Hayes.
After a fairly quiet few months, there’s been a spate of vehicle thefts and break ins in the Brownhills and Clayhanger areas of late, with a car taken in Clayhanger in the early hours of this morning (Monday, 20th November 2017), and attempted theft beforehand and another attempted in Poplar Avenue, Brownhills at around the same time.