Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 24th - The end of a very long, hard week. This week,... February 25, 2017
- dry-valleys: A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring... February 24, 2017
- February 23rd - Back to brakes. This has really caught my... February 24, 2017
- February 23rd - Doris wasn’t messing about…Storm Doris... February 24, 2017
- February 22nd - Also in Kings Hill Park, I found this stripy... February 24, 2017
- February 22nd - It was a grim, wet morning commute and I wasn’t... February 24, 2017
- February 21st - Unfortunately, I forget my camera so just one... February 22, 2017
- February 20th - I passed through Wednesbury late, a town I often... February 21, 2017
- February 19th - There were other stars, too though. The cats are... February 21, 2017
- February 19th - It was a warm day with an insistent wind and... February 21, 2017
- February 19th - I had to be in work on a Sunday, unusually,... February 21, 2017
- February 18th - Spotted on the canal between Black Cock and... February 19, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Brownhills in black and white
- Andrew Cooper: a former Walsall man missing form Stourport - the search continues
- Bogus callers operating locally - appeal from West Midlands Police
- Local storm updates - post will be updated regularly
- Appeal - do you know Barbara Roberts, formerly of Valley View?
- The Portman Collection - part three: Final forms, and on with the sport
- Class photos
- Brownhills: a brave new world in colour
- Wreckage, recorded
- Brownhills Carnival in the late 1970s remembered
- 4,047,811 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: West Midlands Police
A headsup, folks – seeing a significant number of reports relating to distraction theft and bogus callers operating in the area – elderly folk have been prey to a man in a white van who’s pressing victims to pay for non-existent fencing and gardening jobs.
A headsup, folks – seeing a lot of reports of distraction theft and bogus callers operating in the area, particularly Aldridge in the last 48 hours (25th January 2017) – elderly folk have been prey to a man in a white van who’s pressing victims to pay for non-existent fencing jobs.
Diane Mansell, of Aldridge Village Partnership has asked that readers could please be on the lookout for this somewhat distinctive Subaru car (registration K23DHN) which was stolen from Aldridge last night (21st January 2017).
Sorry, bit late with the news, but Christmas Eve seems a good time to tell you that it seems Jordan Gaddu, who was missing for several days last week has been in contact with friends and family and is safe and well.
It seems the local crimewave is not over yet: reports have reached me of break-ins to a number of units on the Brownhills Business Park off Lindon Road/Brownhills Road in Walsall Wood overnight between Wednesday 21st/Thursday 22nd December 2016.
This is an important one that came in yesterday evening (Thursday, 22nd December 2016), via reader and friend of the blog Ian – the lad pictured above, Jordan Gaddu is missing and his family would like to hear from him or anyone who knows where he might be.
Continue reading →
In a remarkable instance of coincidental timing, Walsall Police late this afternoon (Monday, 12th December 2016) published an appeal for witnesses over an armed robbery at the Card Factory shortchanged on the corner of Ravens Court in High Street Brownhills, that took place on Sunday 4th December.