Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 24th - Finally getting out on a ride late afternoon, I... July 24, 2016
- July 24th - I paid a flying visit to the Vintage Fair at... July 24, 2016
- July 23rd - Spotted on the canal near Tamhorn Park, between... July 24, 2016
- July 23rd - Pleased to see again that the walnut tree,... July 24, 2016
- July 22nd - Lots of this gorgeous purple flower about at the... July 23, 2016
- July 22nd - A fast, enjoyable 50 mile ride on an afternoon... July 23, 2016
- July 21st - It’s been a great week of commuting so far. Sunny... July 21, 2016
- July 21st - It’s true that I am one of those characters that... July 21, 2016
- dry-valleys: At a certain edgelands pool near my place of work... July 21, 2016
- July 20th - I’m fascinated at the moment by continuing work... July 20, 2016
- July 20th - People seem to think I’m negative about buddleia,... July 20, 2016
- July 19th - Oh, hi pals. Where have you been? Not seen you for a... July 20, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Fondly remembering a local musical talent
- More Costa jobs up for grabs in Brownhills
- Mabel's Vintage Fair at Chasewater Railway this Sunday!
- Burntwood Wakes on right now!
- In memoriam: Roger Mosedale
- Urgent appeal: Walsall NHS Trust looking for relatives of a patient
- Lamping it!
- Vinyl night at The Chase Inn tonight!
- Walsall Wood Football Club need your help this weekend!
- 3,370,573 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- #365daysofbiking A happy, healthy family: ift.tt/29TW6X9 29 minutes ago
- #365daysofbiking Vintage stuff: ift.tt/2alAbHW 31 minutes ago
- RT @QueensUBelfast: Are you #IrishItalian? Nicole urgently needs a stem cell donor. Can you help? Contact: anthonynolan.org https:… 1 hour ago
- RT @rhodri: NO BULLSHIT, now a man just WALKED past my house singing “I’m Having The Time Of My Life”. I’m being trolled. https://t.co/1Kr2… 1 hour ago
- RT @EHOdavid: "All hail the mighty #beaver!" Indeed twitter.com/WildlifeTrusts… 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
Tag Archives: activities
Next Monday (27th June 2016 from 11am until 3pm), there’s a community showcase event taking place in Walsall which may well be of interest to blog readers – particularly those interested in community relations, activities and the voluntary sector.
Now that summer is here, the nights have opened out and hopefully the good weather is at last upon us, why not take the family up to Oak Park today (Saturday 4th July 2015)?
Continue reading →
Now that summer is here, the nights have opened out and hopefully the good weather is at last upon us, why not take the family up to Oak Park this Saturday 4th July 2015?
Now that summer is here, the nights have opened out and hopefully the good weather is upon us, why not take the family up to Oak Park today (31st May 2014) – there, and at Walsall Wood Football club next door, you’ll find plenty of fitness and sport activities to get involved in, all absolutely free of charge.
Continue reading →
Now that summer is here, the nights have opened out and hopefully the good weather is upon us, why not take the family up to Oak Park this Saturday (31st May 2014) – there, and at Walsall Wood Football club next door, you’ll find plenty of fitness and sport activities to get involved in, all absolutely free of charge.
Continue reading →
Here’s a good one from Walsall Council for parents of babies and toddlers in the local area – there’s a Cradle Club operating at the Parkview Centre in Brownhills – this is a great chance to have a morning out, introduce the little ones to fun stories and meet other parents – and it’s free. Continue reading →
Yesterday, I received this appeal from Mark Fellows of Age UK, who’s compiling a list of services, clubs and activities for those aged 50 plus in our area – first up, he needs contact details for Clayhanger Senior Citizens Club, but also details of any such services for senior citizens in out area.