Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 21st - In a familiar bike shed at a client’s premises,... November 21, 2017
- November 21st - On the streets of Birmingham, the autumn leaves... November 21, 2017
- November 20th - I’ve seen herons do many odd things in my time... November 20, 2017
- November 20th - The last shreds of daylight, heading between... November 20, 2017
- November 20th - One of the joys of winter is riding in the... November 20, 2017
- November 19th - A late run out on an errand to Cannock Chase saw... November 20, 2017
- November 18th - A day of spannering bikes and a hurried test... November 20, 2017
- November 17th - But still, some vestiges of autumn cling in in... November 17, 2017
- November 17th - Just after dawn, on a grass verge ion Darlaston... November 17, 2017
- November 16th - Something I’ve not seen yet this year, on a... November 17, 2017
- November 15th - And back, so it was, to Shenstone, an altogether... November 17, 2017
- November 15th - Late in the day, I popped into Birmingham to... November 17, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Warning: sudden rash of vehicle theft and burglary over the weekend
- Something brewing
- Bottling it up
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Remember the man with the clipboard?
- The Woodmen fell Coppice residents
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- 4,835,786 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: soccer
On Saturday afternoon, Walsall Wood FC took the short stroll up the road to Five Ways at Heath Hayes to comfortably beat Heath Hayes, continuing the Woodmen’s somewhat astonishing performance so far this season.
Last Tuesday evening saw Walsall Wood FC travel to Brocton FC at Stafford – and once again, the Wood emerged with a stunning score sheet that’s making many question the nature of the water in Walsall Wood at the moment.
Come and watch stellar Walsall Wood play at Heath Hayes this afternoon!
Yesterday (Saturday 11th November 2017) Walsall Wood F.C. entertained Fenlanders Holbeach United, and after some great football, Wood emerged once again the decisive victors with an impressive 5-0 scoreline – and a report from last weeks Pelsall Villa – Montpelier match.
Oak Park sees Walsall Wood entertain Lincolnshire’s Holbeach United – can they continue their winning streak?
Continue reading →
Walsall Wood FC were due to face Wednesfield at Oak Park this evening. Sadly, it’s been cancelled due to a waterlogged pitch.
If you’re at a loose end tonight (Sunday 5th November 2017), or are looking for a good firework party to take the kids to, there’s a great event at the Walsall Wood Football Club Ground, Oak Park, Walsall Wood kicking off at 5:00pm.