Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 25th - Not a brilliant shot but something I’ve not seen... May 25, 2017
- May 25th - So many new flowers to notice every day, and in the... May 25, 2017
- May 24th - Sorry for the surfeit of wildfowl chick photos, but... May 24, 2017
- May 24th - One of the more strikingly beautiful wayside flowers... May 24, 2017
- May 23rd - I’m glad to say the sun and warm weather over the... May 23, 2017
- May 23rd - With warmer weather, during the warm hours, the urban... May 23, 2017
- May 22nd - A long time since I featured Jockey Meadows here -... May 23, 2017
- May 23rd - Spotted in Walsall late this afternoon, parked up... May 23, 2017
- May 21st - Also out in abundance was the sallow, which is... May 22, 2017
- May 21st - A much nicer day with warm sun and gentle southerly... May 22, 2017
- May 20th - I popped out for a short run on shopping errands to... May 21, 2017
- May 19th - Much of the journey was an errand in Digbeth. I... May 20, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Beware: Lady intimidated at Chasewater Heath
- Just the job... local lad still looking for work
- Fazeley floating market - on all this weekend!
- Let's have a butchers
- Family history in Clayhanger: What do you know?
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Big Bounce family fun day at Holland Park this Sunday!
- Brownhills Carnival in the late 1970s remembered
- Urgent - Millie the dog stolen from Brownhills West - can you help?
- Rhyme and reason
- 4,290,368 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: soccer
Walsall Wood away at Hereford’s Westfields this afternoon: Can the Woodmen pull a win out of the bag and stave off relegation?
Yesterday, Walsall Wood FC were visited by Heanor Town, and the home crowd needed a win – sadly it wasn’t to be, and the Derbyshire team left the Wood faithful reeling.
Come watch Walsall Wood in action against the Derbyshire lads this afternoon!
Continue reading →
Last Bank Holiday Monday afternoon (17th April 2017) Walsall Wood visited Highgate United, who sadly managed to turn around a match that had seemed in the bag for Walsall Wood. Bill Shaw was there, and with somewhat frayed nerves, sent the following … Continue reading →
With the local Remembrance appeals in mind, I thought I’d advertise this event on Sunday (23rd April 2017): a great St George’s day party at Walsall Wood Football Club hosted by the Bard of Brownhills himself, Ian Neville.
Walsall Wood FC were away to Coventry Sphinx yesterday afternoon (Saturday, 15th April 2017), and despite holding their own for the first half, things rapidly deteriorated in the second.
The Woodmen away at Coventry this afternoon – can they secure the points to save the season?
Continue reading →