Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Go with the flow:January 13th - For some reason...
- #365daysifbiking A surprise in the dark:January 13th - A windy...
- #365daysifbiking Under the surface:January 12th - Crossing...
- #365daysifbiking Vanishing points:January 12th - In Lichfield on...
- #365daysifbiking On the rebound:January 11th - I’ve had a winter...
- 5,778,032 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
287649 TracksElectric Counterpoint: III. Fast
14 hoursElectric Counterpoint: II. Slow
14 hoursElectric Counterpoint: I. Fast
14 hoursShoulder the blame
14 hoursNo Substitute
14 hoursGather Me Up
Mad Old Baggage on Tree cheers for Back the Track… Tree cheers for Back… on The McClean Way: A beautiful n… len Boulton on A return to the crease –… Jon Whitehouse on A return to the crease –… dave dunkley on A return to the crease –…
Tag Archives: 10 December
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch to let me know that this coming Monday 10th December 2018) there will be the monthly Public Meeting of the Lichfield Waterworks Trust charity, formerly the Friends of Sandfields … Continue reading →
There’s a further chance to get into the Christmas spirit this Sunday (10th December 2017) – there’s the Annual Christmas Fair and Lantern Parade being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre.
The team from the Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills have been in touch to let me know that there’s live music on again this evening at the popular Brownhills pub.
Continue reading →