Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 25th - Passing New Barns Farm at Footherley, I stopped... October 25, 2016
- October 25th - I’d been to Droitwich to see a customer and get... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - Something out of the ordinary picked up by the... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - Passing Jockey Meadows on the way home, the clean... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - All of a sudden, Autumn has exploded into vibrant... October 25, 2016
- October 23rd - The pigs of Packington Moor are always... October 24, 2016
- October 23rd - For the final light Sunday evening of 2016, I... October 24, 2016
- October 22nd - Seeing my old friend, who’s still ill but better... October 23, 2016
- October 22nd - I’d been to see an old mate who’s not been so... October 23, 2016
- October 21st - A free afternoon in Birmingham was fun, rooting... October 23, 2016
- October 21st - Riding to work along the canal in Walsall in the... October 23, 2016
- October 20th - Spotted from the canal towpath as I zipped past,... October 21, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Fire incident at the former Terrace Restaurant, Brownhills
- A Ferrie on the cut - but who with, and where?
- Motorcyclist dies in Brownhills accident
- An uncommon flight over Chasewater and Brownhills
- A wish for the Wishing Well?
- Car Crash on the A5, Brownhills Sunday morning - 1 hurt
- Car smashes through garage in early morning Brownhills crash
- Walsall Wood Saints need your votes!
- Was the investigation into the Grove Pit Disaster a whitewash?
- Brownhills bonfire 2016 details now available
- 3,593,676 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Great sunset #klaxon 17 minutes ago
- RT @Carpet_Doctor: @BrownhillsBob our resident committee send letters if you leave the bins out! I return them after writing on the back "y… 18 minutes ago
- Imagine having your head this far up your arse fixmystreet.com/report/917879 57 minutes ago
- RT @bengoldacre: My good god: amazing, heartful post by @lakens on how he became a better scientist through his work being criticised https… 57 minutes ago
- RT @Nick_Pettigrew: Yeah, it's a real head-scratcher isn't it, @piersmorgan ? https://t.co/w8sWdMQBzn 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: Fayre
There’s a further chance to get into the Christmas spirit this Sunday evening (Sunday 13th December 2015) – there’s the Annual Burntwood Lantern Parade and a Christmas Fayre being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre from 4:00 to 6:30pm.
A couple of events up at Chasewater this weekend (5th/6th December 2015) – there are the Christmas craft workshops both days and the FREE Lantern Parade Workshops tomorrow (Sunday).
Continue reading →
In the week I was contacted by Clayhanger resident and community volunteer Becky Bryan who asked me to give the Clayhanger Community Centre fun day a plug, which of course I’m happy to do – it runs Sunday 12th July 2015 from 12 noon to 3pm, and all are welcome.
Continue reading →
Here’s a further chance to get into the Christmas spirit this evening (Sunday 14th December 2014) – there’s the Annual Burntwood Lantern Parade and a Christmas Fayre being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre.
Dawn Hadley and others from Pelsall have contacted me to ask me to give a plug for the Annual Christmas Fayre in aid of the Pelsall Branch of the Royal British Legion and the Poppy Appeal.
Thanks to readers John Preece and Wendy McGreevy, I can share the following event with readers – it’s an interesting one, and looks fun – it could be just the thing to perk the kids up on a dull Sunday Afternoon – why pop along?
Here’s a chance to get into the Christmas spirit this Sunday, 1st December 2013 – there’s a Christmas Fayre being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre – at the same time, you can check out the Santa Specials at Chasewater Steam Railway, and take a wander around the lake which is now full and teeming with wildlife once more.
Continue reading →