Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 22nd - Also coming out better than expected was... September 22, 2016
- ISeptember 22nd - It was a pleasant but slightly chilly evening... September 22, 2016
- September 21st - I’d had to nip to Birmingham late, and came... September 22, 2016
- September 20th - It was so beautiful on the way home that I... September 22, 2016
- September 20th - Spotted in a customer’s cycle shed, two bikes... September 22, 2016
- September 19th - Freewheeling down Shire Oak Hill into... September 22, 2016
- September 19th - Yet another abundance this year of bright... September 22, 2016
- September 18th - I have no idea about this, as I’m no... September 19, 2016
- September 18th - Ah, the season of the conker.Every year, I... September 19, 2016
- September 17th - The sunset was gorgeous at Chasewater, the calm... September 18, 2016
- September 17th - A bad day in lots of ways, but a sunset ride to... September 18, 2016
- September 16th - On the way through Wednesfield, I met their... September 17, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Brownhills School warns parents to be vigilant following reports of children being approached locally
- Wise Council
- Things that went bump in the night
- Can you help reunite these sisters?
- Fancy taking the Lichfield Towpath Trail For Charity this weekend?
- You can help shape the future of community facilities in Clayhanger!
- Walsall Wood bred and buttered... Your chance to catch a local legend
- Oak Park Active Living Centre opens this week - find out more here
- Stepping out - can you help Chasewater Strollers grow?
- What's this stuff about, then?
- 3,513,976 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @BaghwanB: This is a whole movie plot right here... twitter.com/BaghwanB/statu… 1 hour ago
- RT @DaveThroupEA: Meteorological heaven! Mammatus cloud & lightning. Lithuania. By Idilija Sotnikovaitė https://t.co/tt9SqY8o3r 1 hour ago
- RT @1GoldilocksZone: A whoopie cushion has appeared. They are trying to play 'Fart or Whoopie Cushion'. I fear this will not end well. 2 hours ago
- RT @PlioceneBloke: 8th Amendment not invent yet, so just think woman body belong of woman own for now. 2 hours ago
- RT @PencilBloke: The media & communications person for the Alliance of Registered Homeopaths, that claims to promote high standards: https:… 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: Transport Museum
So, another great event this Sunday (1oth July 2016) – Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold their Annual Open Day featuring buses and vehicles that will bring back great memories!
I note that this Sunday (15th May 2016) is Classic Car Day at soon Manor Transport Museum in Shenstone Drive, Aldridge – from 10:30am until 4pm, there will be classic motors to enjoy, you can meet their owners and browse this wonderful museum.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a collectors fair taking place this Sunday (20th March 2016) from 10:30am until 4:00pm, and should be just the thing for auto buffs, transport enthusiasts and petrol heads of all types.
Continue reading →
This Saturday evening (20th February 2015) there’s a great, innovative event taking place at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge – Buses by Night, which is your chance to ride on some great old vehicles and see the local sights and photography hotspots – like Lichfield Cathedral – at night.
I notice that this Saturday evening (12th December 2015) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be hosting ‘Sing Song Merrily on Buses’ – a great Christmas music and fun event to really get you in the spirit of the season.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a collectors fair on this coming Sunday from 10:30am until 4:30pm, and should be just the thing for auto buffs, transport enthusiasts and petrol heads of all types.
Continue reading →
I notice that this Remembrance Sunday (8th November 2015) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be hosting ‘Remembrance – A Wartime Themed Concert’ in aid of the museum.
Continue reading →