Because you’re free to read this blog
- April 25th - Although still very cold for the time of year,... April 25, 2017
- April 25th - Well, that was a shock. A light dusting of snow... April 25, 2017
- April 24th - And not far away, just drifting on the canal... April 24, 2017
- April 24th - A very cold day once more with periodic rain and... April 24, 2017
- April 23rd - On the canal at Hopwas, a swan nest. The male was... April 24, 2017
- April 23rd - In the sun, it was warm, but otherwise another... April 24, 2017
- April 22nd - The late Lichfeldian touring cyclist and... April 24, 2017
- April 22nd - I headed out for an afternoon ride, still... April 24, 2017
- April 21st - I was still doing short test runs come sundown,... April 24, 2017
- April 21st - Spent some downtime doing mechanical things on the... April 24, 2017
- April 20th - Further on, Clayhanger Common is greening over a... April 21, 2017
- April 20th - A better day, recovered now. Returning home on the... April 21, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Going A5 Live!
- Open Mike
- Thank you Bill Shaw
- Fifty years and still going strong - celebrate with Silver Street Church!
- The Portman Collection - part six: Staff and older pupils, plus a surprise football team!
- Former Terrace Restaurant to become World Buffet - confirmed!
- Urgent: Police appeal for witnesses to Rushall collision
- Heanor prove to be keener than Wood
- 4,212,467 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Transport Museum
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have their Spring Running Day this Sunday, 23rd April 2017 -It starts at 10:00am and should be just the thing for vintage transport fans, bus enthusiasts, petrol heads and big and little kids of all kinds.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a ‘Models at the Museum’ event this Sunday, 26th March 2017 -It starts at 10:00am and should be just the thing for modellers, transport enthusiasts, petrol heads and big kids of all kinds.
This Saturday, 18th February 2017, there’s a great, innovative event taking place at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge – Beer and Buses by Night, which is your chance to ride on some great old vehicles and share a beer or two.
On Saturday, 18th February 2017, there’s a great, innovative event taking place at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge – Beer and Buses by Night, which is your chance to ride on some great old vehicles and share a beer or two.
Continue reading →
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a collectors fair taking place this Sunday (20th November 2016) from 10:00am until 4:00pm, and should be just the thing for auto buffs, transport enthusiasts and petrol heads of all types.
So, another great event this Sunday (1oth July 2016) – Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold their Annual Open Day featuring buses and vehicles that will bring back great memories!
I note that this Sunday (15th May 2016) is Classic Car Day at soon Manor Transport Museum in Shenstone Drive, Aldridge – from 10:30am until 4pm, there will be classic motors to enjoy, you can meet their owners and browse this wonderful museum.