Because you’re free to read this blog
- March 26th - There’s times when you just have to give in. For... May 27, 2016
- May 26th - One flower I forgot yesterday that really deserves... May 27, 2016
- May 25th - Another thing that’s abundant right now is the May or... May 26, 2016
- May 25th - As we advance to late spring and early summer, some... May 25, 2016
- May 24 - On the cycleway between Walsall and Pelsall, the former... May 25, 2016
- May 24 - I ‘m convinced that whatever gave rise to moorhens and... May 25, 2016
- May 23 - At Catshill Junction on the way back, a small, domestic... May 25, 2016
- May 23 - I get a bit tired sometimes of defending Brownhills,... May 25, 2016
- May 22nd - Also growing well, and still at the original 9, the... May 23, 2016
- May 22nd - Another good riding day, but I was a bit tired, and... May 23, 2016
- May 21st - On my way back via Chasewater, I spotted the huge... May 23, 2016
- May 21st - Up on Cannock Chase, I went looking for a fire tower... May 23, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Bathing beauties
- What's wrong with this picture?
- New Hall Mill open tomorrow, Spring Bank Holiday Monday
- That rings a bell
- Brownhills Carnival in the late 1970s remembered
- Chasewater Stadium - what do you recall?
- Fun events at Chasewater this weekend!
- Resurfacing of A5 Watling Street - warning of road closures
- Brownhills in black and white
- What's this stuff about, then?
- 3,235,801 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @Staedtler: Oh dear God, Brexiteer ignoramus genuinely believes that his rights just fall from the sky by divine right. 30 minutes ago
- RT @Brummie_Girl: Great big thank you to the staff at Birmingham Moor Street for rescuing the boy's glasses after they flew onto the tracks. 30 minutes ago
- RT @craftsBoy: @craftsBoy imagine the three teams I beat were thinking "he may have beaten us but at least we have friends". And they'd be… 31 minutes ago
- RT @craftsBoy: Team mates said "see you at the quiz". They didn't turn up. Sat in the corner like a friendless loner and came 4th out of 7. 31 minutes ago
- OH has got Harmonia playing. Watching her mumr trying to make sense of it is fascinating. It's like it keeps crashing her train of thought 32 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers May 30, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers June 6, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers June 13, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: Transport Museum
I note that this Sunday (15th May 2016) is Classic Car Day at soon Manor Transport Museum in Shenstone Drive, Aldridge – from 10:30am until 4pm, there will be classic motors to enjoy, you can meet their owners and browse this wonderful museum.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a collectors fair taking place this Sunday (20th March 2016) from 10:30am until 4:00pm, and should be just the thing for auto buffs, transport enthusiasts and petrol heads of all types.
Continue reading →
This Saturday evening (20th February 2015) there’s a great, innovative event taking place at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge – Buses by Night, which is your chance to ride on some great old vehicles and see the local sights and photography hotspots – like Lichfield Cathedral – at night.
I notice that this Saturday evening (12th December 2015) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be hosting ‘Sing Song Merrily on Buses’ – a great Christmas music and fun event to really get you in the spirit of the season.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a collectors fair on this coming Sunday from 10:30am until 4:30pm, and should be just the thing for auto buffs, transport enthusiasts and petrol heads of all types.
Continue reading →
I notice that this Remembrance Sunday (8th November 2015) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be hosting ‘Remembrance – A Wartime Themed Concert’ in aid of the museum.
Continue reading →
Thanks to the diligence of @TheStymaster, I can tell you that today (Sunday 18th October 2015) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold their final running day of 2015.
Continue reading →