Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Go with the flow:January 13th - For some reason...
- #365daysifbiking A surprise in the dark:January 13th - A windy...
- #365daysifbiking Under the surface:January 12th - Crossing...
- #365daysifbiking Vanishing points:January 12th - In Lichfield on...
- #365daysifbiking On the rebound:January 11th - I’ve had a winter...
- 5,778,084 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
287649 TracksElectric Counterpoint: III. Fast
14 hoursElectric Counterpoint: II. Slow
14 hoursElectric Counterpoint: I. Fast
14 hoursShoulder the blame
15 hoursNo Substitute
15 hoursGather Me Up
Mad Old Baggage on Tree cheers for Back the Track… Tree cheers for Back… on The McClean Way: A beautiful n… len Boulton on A return to the crease –… Jon Whitehouse on A return to the crease –… dave dunkley on A return to the crease –…
Tag Archives: Church Street
As I alluded yesterday when I featured the image of the Chasewater pump house, reader and friend of the blog Ruth Penrhyn-Lowe has been slaving over a warm scanner yet again to share with us some wonderful postcards from her late father’s personal collection, and all of these have a Chasetown theme.
Following the warning from last week about road closures to facilitate resurfacing at the Anchor Bridge Junction and from the excellent Walsall Transport on Facebook, I can give you the following info.
I’ve had a couple of queries – in person and by mail – as to what’s happening with the roads around Brownhills over the next week or so. From a mixture of the Walsall Roadworks Update (a press release sent to folks like me) and the excellent Walsall Transport on Facebook, I can give you the following info.