- #365daysofbiking A bitter pear:September 17th - The pear tree in...
- #365daysofbiking An impressive span:September 17th - At Telford,...
- #365daysofbiking Farewell wellfare:September 16th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Dead and buried:September 16th - A grim,...
- #365daysofbiking Still hanging on:September 15th - Back on the...
- 5,532,157 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
283565 TracksYou Woke Me Up!
19 hoursMaster Sigh
19 hoursHole in the Ocean Floor
19 hoursFatal Shore
19 hoursOrpheo Looks Back
20 hoursBehind the Barn
20 hoursNear Death Experience Experience
Bren on Urban Exploration at Linley Ca… Do you know a kid wh… on Fancy a laugh? Denise on ‘Doctor Who defies the c… BrownhillsBob on Woodmen give it five to send U… Joyce Lawlor on Working at the BRD – a c…
Tag Archives: Church Street
As I alluded yesterday when I featured the image of the Chasewater pump house, reader and friend of the blog Ruth Penrhyn-Lowe has been slaving over a warm scanner yet again to share with us some wonderful postcards from her late father’s personal collection, and all of these have a Chasetown theme.
Following the warning from last week about road closures to facilitate resurfacing at the Anchor Bridge Junction and from the excellent Walsall Transport on Facebook, I can give you the following info.
I’ve had a couple of queries – in person and by mail – as to what’s happening with the roads around Brownhills over the next week or so. From a mixture of the Walsall Roadworks Update (a press release sent to folks like me) and the excellent Walsall Transport on Facebook, I can give you the following info.