- July 14th - Another long ride in the afternoon up to the Cloud...
- July 14th - S sadly hastily snapped picture, but something I do...
- July 13th - I’m sad to see the huge horse chestnut trees on...
- July 13th - In Telford for the morning, I crossed the footbridge...
- July 12th - One indicator of an advancing summer I always have...
- 5,398,081 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280851 TracksIn Memory of Honey
15 hoursTracing New Maps
15 hoursRecovering Australia
15 hoursThe Enabler
15 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
15 hoursDouble Jointed
15 hoursNeedle (Monologue)
BrownhillsBob on Little Hay miniature railway g… Karen on Little Hay miniature railway g… BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on Ooh, Betty! Pedro on Ooh, Betty! BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on Ooh, Betty!
Tag Archives: Church Street
As I alluded yesterday when I featured the image of the Chasewater pump house, reader and friend of the blog Ruth Penrhyn-Lowe has been slaving over a warm scanner yet again to share with us some wonderful postcards from her late father’s personal collection, and all of these have a Chasetown theme.
Following the warning from last week about road closures to facilitate resurfacing at the Anchor Bridge Junction and from the excellent Walsall Transport on Facebook, I can give you the following info.
I’ve had a couple of queries – in person and by mail – as to what’s happening with the roads around Brownhills over the next week or so. From a mixture of the Walsall Roadworks Update (a press release sent to folks like me) and the excellent Walsall Transport on Facebook, I can give you the following info.