Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 22nd - Coming through New Street Station at night, rush... November 23, 2017
- November 21st - In a familiar bike shed at a client’s premises,... November 21, 2017
- November 21st - On the streets of Birmingham, the autumn leaves... November 21, 2017
- November 20th - I’ve seen herons do many odd things in my time... November 20, 2017
- November 20th - The last shreds of daylight, heading between... November 20, 2017
- November 20th - One of the joys of winter is riding in the... November 20, 2017
- November 19th - A late run out on an errand to Cannock Chase saw... November 20, 2017
- November 18th - A day of spannering bikes and a hurried test... November 20, 2017
- November 17th - But still, some vestiges of autumn cling in in... November 17, 2017
- November 17th - Just after dawn, on a grass verge ion Darlaston... November 17, 2017
- November 16th - Something I’ve not seen yet this year, on a... November 17, 2017
- November 15th - And back, so it was, to Shenstone, an altogether... November 17, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Something brewing
- Warning: sudden rash of vehicle theft and burglary over the weekend
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Have you lost a Rottweiler type dog in Shire Oak or Walsall Wood?
- Lifting the veil on an old Brownhills emporium
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- July 1995 - Brownhills Carnival
- August 1995 - Betterbuys come to Inshops
- Hot to trot
- Don't grumble - just whistle! Brownhills gains a great new micropub
- 4,838,329 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Aston Manor
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a collectors fair taking place this Sunday (19th November 2017) from 10:00am until 4:00pm, and should be just the thing for auto buffs, transport enthusiasts and petrol heads of all types.
Autumn Leaves Running Day at Aldridge Transport Museum this Sunday – and the finale of Beer and Buses!
While the Beer and Buses festival is ongoing at Aston Manor Transport Museum in Aldridge today and tomorrow (Saturday and Sunday, 14th and 15th October 2017) it’s worth pointing out that tomorrow, as well as the culmination of the beer event, it’s also the Autumn Leaves Running Day at the popular local museum.
Continue reading →
Over this weekend of 13th-15th October 2017, there’s a great, innovative event taking place at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge – Beer and Buses, combining a great beer festival at the local museum, culminating in the Aston Manor Transport Museum Autumn Leaves running day on the Sunday.
Coming over the weekend of 13th-15th October 2017, there’s a great, innovative event taking place at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge – Beer and Buses, combining a great beer festival at the local museum, culminating in the Aston Manor Transport Museum Autumn Leaves running day on the Sunday.
Chasewater Railway – the little gem of a local preserved industrial railway is this Sunday (6th August 2017) staging it’s Annual Charities Day, when the railway will be operating with steam trains, and there will be charity stalls and activities at Brownhills West Station.
A brief one starting very soon just drawn to my attention by the indefatigable Russell Smith – there’s a poetry/spoken word event starting at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge at 2:30pm this afternoon (Sunday 23rd July 2017).
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have their Open and Running Day this Sunday, 9th July2 2017 -It starts at 10:00am and should be just the thing for vintage transport fans, bus enthusiasts, petrol heads and big and little kids of all kinds.