Donate to the Mylee appeal here.
Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 15th - What an awful day.I battled into Walsall against... February 15, 2018
- February 13th - I wore out a set of front brake pads, and still... February 14, 2018
- February 13th - A horrid, windy, wet day and nipping out in the... February 14, 2018
- February 12th - Also in Kings Hill Park, this plant flowering in... February 13, 2018
- February 12th - The miniature daffodils in Kings Hill Park are... February 13, 2018
- February 11th - Near Middleton and Drayton Basset, a Western... February 12, 2018
- February 11th - Finally, a decent ride out. But not without... February 12, 2018
- February 10th - I’m liking the look of the houses going up on... February 12, 2018
- February 10th - An evening spin out turned out to be warmer than... February 12, 2018
- February 9th - I was in town past six, in the early darkness,... February 12, 2018
- February 8th - Passing through Walsall and running some errands,... February 12, 2018
- February 8th - I’ve not ridden through Little Aston Forge for... February 9, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- A bricked-up time capsule...
- In the swim
- Ahead of the curve
- A very special Day for Mylee - today!
- The summer of 82... and school was out!
- Warning: Attempted break in to occupied house in High Heath
- A Saint Jimmy riddle...
- A very special Day for Mylee - this Sunday!
- An uncommon flight over Chasewater and Brownhills
- Diamonds and dust
- 5,081,818 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
Tag Archives: Newsletter
I’ve been contacted by the Clayhanger Kid himself, Brian Stringer who’s asked me to let you all know that Brownhills Community Association and the Back The Track project will be hosting a fundraising concert at the Community Centre in Brownhills on Saturday, March 10th 2018 and tickets are just £5 with proceeds to the greenway project on the old rail line through Brownhills.
Brownhills Community Association have been in touch, asking me if I’d share their latest newsletter for January 2018 here on the blog – and as ever, I’m happy to do so.
Brownhills Community Association have been in touch, asking me if I’d share their latest newsletter for December 2017 here on the blog – and as ever, I’m happy to do so.
Old pal of the blog Laura Tucker has been in touch to let me know that she’s organised a lovely Luxury Christmas Gift Fair, which will take place this Saturday, 11th November 2017 at the Lamp Arts Space in Brownhills Community Centre from 11-4pm.
There’s a very interesting meeting taking place at 7pm Monday, 23rd October 2017 – that of Brownhills Neighbourhood Watch (but is open to anyone interested in local crime issues).
Continue reading →
Brownhills Community Association have been in touch, asking me if I’d share their latest newsletter for October 2017 here on the blog – and as ever, I’m happy to do so.
Brownhills Community Association have been in touch, asking me if I’d share their latest newsletter for July-September 2017 here on the blog – and as ever, I’m happy to do so.
Continue reading →