- #365daysofbiking A bitter pear:September 17th - The pear tree in...
- #365daysofbiking An impressive span:September 17th - At Telford,...
- #365daysofbiking Farewell wellfare:September 16th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Dead and buried:September 16th - A grim,...
- #365daysofbiking Still hanging on:September 15th - Back on the...
- 5,532,130 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
283565 TracksYou Woke Me Up!
18 hoursMaster Sigh
19 hoursHole in the Ocean Floor
19 hoursFatal Shore
19 hoursOrpheo Looks Back
19 hoursBehind the Barn
19 hoursNear Death Experience Experience
Bren on Urban Exploration at Linley Ca… Do you know a kid wh… on Fancy a laugh? Denise on ‘Doctor Who defies the c… BrownhillsBob on Woodmen give it five to send U… Joyce Lawlor on Working at the BRD – a c…
Tag Archives: 29 Nevmber
News reaches me of yet more vehicle crime in Clayhanger and Pelsall overnight, with tools being stolen from a vehicle in Clayhanger and what was very probably the same crew of thieves escaping empty handed from a van break-in on Ryders Hayes.
After a fairly quiet few months, there’s been a spate of vehicle thefts and break ins in the Brownhills and Clayhanger areas of late, with a car taken in Clayhanger in the early hours of this morning (Monday, 20th November 2017), and attempted theft beforehand and another attempted in Poplar Avenue, Brownhills at around the same time.