- #365daysofbiking Chains changed:November 16th - Heading back to...
- #365daysofbiking Paint the whole world with a…November...
- #365daysofbiking The experiment continues:November 15th - More...
- #365daysofbiking No ifs, The Butts:November 15th - Riding home...
- #365daysofbiking Clarity:November 14th - I’m finding the Canon...
- 5,659,080 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285778 TracksDouble Jointed
4 daysKeep Drawing Suns
4 daysIn Memory of Honey
4 daysTracing New Maps
4 daysRecovering Australia
4 daysThe Enabler
4 daysHeaven or Las Vegas
4 daysDouble Jointed
Jill Manchester on More photo mysteries from the… Linda on Wreckage, recorded Blixblox Girl on The water, of course! John Howdle on Scenes from the Clayhanger Kid Bogus callers: Pleas… on Elderly Brownhills couple mena…
Tag Archives: 29 Nevmber
News reaches me of yet more vehicle crime in Clayhanger and Pelsall overnight, with tools being stolen from a vehicle in Clayhanger and what was very probably the same crew of thieves escaping empty handed from a van break-in on Ryders Hayes.
After a fairly quiet few months, there’s been a spate of vehicle thefts and break ins in the Brownhills and Clayhanger areas of late, with a car taken in Clayhanger in the early hours of this morning (Monday, 20th November 2017), and attempted theft beforehand and another attempted in Poplar Avenue, Brownhills at around the same time.