- July 17th - Following the news of the sad loss of fellow blogger...
- July 16th - In the bike shed at Telford, something that worries...
- July 16th - In Telford, I noticed that following the dry summer,...
- July 15th - It was a gorgeous, mellow golden hour that caught...
- July 15th - An evening spin out after a day doing bike...
- 5,401,495 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280882 TracksBetween the Bars
23 hoursToo Many Mornings
23 hoursShe's all up Above
23 hoursTinkers Blues
23 hoursHard To Miss You
23 hoursBattle of the Broken Hearts
23 hoursWriting to St. Peter
23 hoursStarlite #1
23 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
Jan on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… BrownhillsBob on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… BrownhillsBob on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… Pat Coton (nee Hodgk… on The Rescuers hapdaniel on An unbearable loss: The Plasti…
Tag Archives: 29 Nevmber
News reaches me of yet more vehicle crime in Clayhanger and Pelsall overnight, with tools being stolen from a vehicle in Clayhanger and what was very probably the same crew of thieves escaping empty handed from a van break-in on Ryders Hayes.
After a fairly quiet few months, there’s been a spate of vehicle thefts and break ins in the Brownhills and Clayhanger areas of late, with a car taken in Clayhanger in the early hours of this morning (Monday, 20th November 2017), and attempted theft beforehand and another attempted in Poplar Avenue, Brownhills at around the same time.