Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 22nd - At Birchills on the Walsall Canal, an odd one.... July 22, 2017
- July 21st - I was stuck behind a very slow-moving car in The... July 22, 2017
- July 20th - Sad to see something seems to have happened to the... July 21, 2017
- June 19th - Spotted in appallingly bad light way off near the... July 20, 2017
- June 19th - Last week I noted in passing that we were between... July 20, 2017
- July 18th - On the canal near the Black Cock Bridge, there’s... July 19, 2017
- July 18th - Today, the older cats of Scarborough Road and north... July 19, 2017
- July 17th - Later the same day, in Darlaston. A summer... July 18, 2017
- July 17th - Time for my annual botanically subversive mission:... July 18, 2017
- July 16th - The dying light intensified it’s drama as I headed... July 18, 2017
- July 16th - Slowly bumbling over to Chasewater to catch the... July 18, 2017
- July 16th - I seem to have it with a cold. I’ve been feeling a... July 18, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Mabel's Vintage Fair at Chasewater Railway this Sunday!
- Good news: Vulnerable teenager Aaron Taylor found safe and well
- News, reports and even video from Walsall Wood FC - and a fitting tribute to a great man!
- Brownhills Carnival remembered: Tower Hill return please, and a single for the wife
- Woodmen nick Pics glory
- Consigned to myth no more!
- Brownhills Carnival in the late 1970s remembered
- Aston Manor Transport Museum in Aldridge - Vintage Verses starts soon!
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- 4,486,303 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: live music
The folks from the Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills has been in touch to let me know that there’s live music on again at the popular Brownhills pub this evening (Saturday 15th July 2017), with popular rock act One For The Road live tonight from 9:00pm – and you’d be a fool to miss it!
The live music and good times at Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills continue – and this week there’s another great gig from brilliant rock band ‘Livewire’, starting 9:15pm.
The Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills goes from strength to strength – there’s not only great ale and a warm, welcoming atmosphere, but great live music most weekends, too – and there’s a great act on this weekend.
The award-winning Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills goes from strength to strength – there’s not only great ale and a warm, welcoming atmosphere, but great live music most weekends, too – and there’s a great act on this weekend.
Continue reading →
The good folk of the local CAMRA cider and Perry pub of the year, the Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills have been in touch to let me know that there’s live music at the popular Brownhills pub tonight (Saturday 27th May 2017), with live music on stage from rock covers band Dark Page live from 9pm until late.
Tonight (Saturday, 6th May 2017) it’s a rather special occasion at the Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills as they receive their local CAMRA award for Cider Pub of the Year – there’s a range of 12 ciders and perrys, plus live music from two excellent local bands.
The folks from the Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills has been in touch to let me know that there’s live music on again at the popular Brownhills pub this evening (Saturday 29th April 2017), with female-fronted rock act Capo 4 live tonight from 8:00pm – and you’d be a fool to miss it!