Because you’re free to read this blog
- March 26th - There’s times when you just have to give in. For... May 27, 2016
- May 26th - One flower I forgot yesterday that really deserves... May 27, 2016
- May 25th - Another thing that’s abundant right now is the May or... May 26, 2016
- May 25th - As we advance to late spring and early summer, some... May 25, 2016
- May 24 - On the cycleway between Walsall and Pelsall, the former... May 25, 2016
- May 24 - I ‘m convinced that whatever gave rise to moorhens and... May 25, 2016
- May 23 - At Catshill Junction on the way back, a small, domestic... May 25, 2016
- May 23 - I get a bit tired sometimes of defending Brownhills,... May 25, 2016
- May 22nd - Also growing well, and still at the original 9, the... May 23, 2016
- May 22nd - Another good riding day, but I was a bit tired, and... May 23, 2016
- May 21st - On my way back via Chasewater, I spotted the huge... May 23, 2016
- May 21st - Up on Cannock Chase, I went looking for a fire tower... May 23, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Brownhills Carnival in the late 1970s remembered
- Resurfacing of A5 Watling Street - warning of road closures
- Anyone lost a cat in Shire Oak?
- Brownhills in black and white
- Please help Brownhills bloom this summer!
- Get with the programme: Shire Oak School opening day 1967
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust - May 2016 public meeting this Thursday
- Brownhills: a brave new world in colour
- What's this stuff about, then?
- New Hall Mill open next Bank Holiday Monday!
- 3,228,983 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- #365daysofbiking Leveraged: ift.tt/1WYuj9R 1 hour ago
- #365daysofbiking In clover: ift.tt/1Z4z0ME 1 hour ago
- RT @WooTube: Facts and data is all us non-racists need. I realise evidence is a threat to conventional politics. twitter.com/ScouseMattSmit… 3 hours ago
- RT @ClareClarrice14: The EU ref has actually brought out everything that's bad about being English, far right brigade. Our country. Sick of… 3 hours ago
- RT @stewpottery: playing brexit bingo, i've got 1 "we want our county back' & 1 "my town doesn't look like it used to". fingers crossed for… 3 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers May 30, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers June 6, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers June 13, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: Facebook
The Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills goes from strength to strength – there’s not only great ale and a warm, welcoming atmosphere, but great live music most weekends, too – and there’s a great act on this weekend.
I note that this Sunday (15th May 2016) is Classic Car Day at soon Manor Transport Museum in Shenstone Drive, Aldridge – from 10:30am until 4pm, there will be classic motors to enjoy, you can meet their owners and browse this wonderful museum.
Kim Savage from The Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills has been in touch to ask if I’d advertise the fact that she’s looking for bar stuff at the popular local pub.
I notice from a number of sources and circulating social media that schools in Aldridge and Brownhills are warning parents about two incidents where children have been approached by a male in his 20s or 30s in a white BMW X1 car.
Julia Willet from Brownhills Townswomen’s Guild has been in touch to tell me that there’s a fun quiz night happening this Friday, 13th May 2016 at the Memorial Hall in Lichfield Road, Brownhills starting at 7:30pm.
Continue reading →
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore has organised a great Monday Evening historical walk exploring the lost estate of Beacon Place, with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered.
Kim Savage from the Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills has been in touch to let me know that there’s live music on again this weekend at the popular Brownhills pub.
Continue reading →