Donate to the Mylee appeal here.
Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 23rd - If the mist of the previous evening had been... February 23, 2018
- February 22nd - Frustratingly, I had to pop into Birmingham on... February 23, 2018
- February 22nd - Passing through Telford on a flying visit in the... February 23, 2018
- February 21st - Meanwhile, in Kings Hill Park the crowds are... February 21, 2018
- February 21st - Looking down Victoria Road from Darlaston Town... February 21, 2018
- February 20th - Spring is encroaching. This evening, coming... February 21, 2018
- February 19th - This one has been puzzling me for a while. In... February 20, 2018
- February 19th - Travelling to work on a grey, horrible morning I... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - One of the stranger legacies of the M6 Toll... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - In what turned out to be an abortive, doomed... February 19, 2018
- February 18th - A call in to Ogley Junction to see how the... February 19, 2018
- February 17th - Back in Brownhills, and another azure blue... February 19, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Rest in peace Brian 'Bill' White: Funeral details announced
- October 1991 - MP calls for a two day exhibition of Toll Road
- A bricked-up time capsule...
- Class photos
- Two great events coming up from the Lichfield and Hatherton Canal Trust!
- Fired up
- A team line up and a pig roast: What do you know?
- Have a great night of music and dance - and Back The Track!
- The summer of 82... and school was out!
- The Portman Collection - part three: Final forms, and on with the sport
- 5,089,964 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Shannon Diana
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
Tag Archives: Lichfield Road
Witnesses are being sought to a very unpleasant traffic incident last night on the Lichfield Road in Brownhills, between Grasmere Gardens and the Co-op Corner junction with Ogley/Chase roads – I actually passed the aftermath of this and the car in question looked very seriously damaged.
Just a quick headsup to anyone offered a cheap Lenovo Laptop or X-Box locally: There’s every chance they’re stolen property, as these items were taken in a burglary from a flat in Brownhills High Street yesterday (Tuesday 18th July 2017).
Following my general warning about local burglaries a couple of days ago, there’s an update to the post from reader Sophie whose mum lives in New Road, Brownhills.
A general warning folks: there seems to be an increase in burglaries locally in the last week, either where stuff has been stolen or where raiders have been scared off.
Continue reading →
A troubling burglary took place in Ogley hay this weekend, when on the evening of Saturday, 27th May 2017 opportunist thieves walked into the house of an old friend of the blog and took a purse and a Dell laptop, while the lady who lives there was at home.
Continue reading →
Please share as widely as possible – this is urgent, a friend of the blog has asked me to share this stolen dog alert – the above dog was snatched in Ogley Park off Saddler Road in Brownhills this afternoon by two lads.
Continue reading →
It seems we have a pair of found hounds in the town this evening – first up is this gorgeous brindle-looking Staffie found in Narrow Lane by old friend of the blog and top ginger singer Rose Maria Burnell.