Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 23rd - I mentioned this earlier in the week, but it’s... November 24, 2017
- November 23rd - telford, early. After a stressful train journey... November 24, 2017
- dry-valleys: Sybil of months, and worshipper of winds,I love... November 24, 2017
- dry-valleys: “This clearing by the old Roman road will do,dusk... November 24, 2017
- November 22nd - Coming through New Street Station at night, rush... November 23, 2017
- November 21st - In a familiar bike shed at a client’s premises,... November 21, 2017
- November 21st - On the streets of Birmingham, the autumn leaves... November 21, 2017
- November 20th - I’ve seen herons do many odd things in my time... November 20, 2017
- November 20th - The last shreds of daylight, heading between... November 20, 2017
- November 20th - One of the joys of winter is riding in the... November 20, 2017
- November 19th - A late run out on an errand to Cannock Chase saw... November 20, 2017
- November 18th - A day of spannering bikes and a hurried test... November 20, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Lifting the veil on an old Brownhills emporium
- Dog now reunited with owner - thanks all
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Gapping the bridge
- Warning: sudden rash of vehicle theft and burglary over the weekend
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Don't grumble - just whistle! Brownhills gains a great new micropub
- A quick Jiggers Whistle - and it's open!
- Something brewing
- What's this stuff about, then?
- 4,839,518 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: WMP
It’s that time of year when I note Remembrance here in the UK and personally express my gratitude and concern for those who lost their lives in the service of our country – this post is one I make every year, but evolves as I think and reflect on those who paid and continue to pay a huge price for our freedom.
It’s that time of year when I note Remembrance here in the UK and personally express my gratitude and concern for those who lost their lives in the service of our country – this post is one I make every … Continue reading →
This is wonderful news for those concerned for the welfare of Aldridge resident Ruth Anne Smith, who went missing on Friday, 15th April 2016 – West Midlands Police this morning (Friday, 20th May 2016) announced that Ruth is safe and well, and has been located in Blackpool.
This very important appeal from West Midlands Police in Walsall has been renewed – they’re very concerned for the welfare of Aldridge resident Ruth Anne Smith, who has been missing since Friday, 15th April 2016.
This is a very important appeal from West Midlands Police in Walsall, who are currently very concerned for the welfare of Aldridge resident Ruth Anne Smith, who has been missing since Friday, 15th April 2016.
Continue reading →
I’m sad to inform readers that there’s been yet another shed burglary in Brownhills – this time it was angling equipment taken from an address in the Mill Road area of Catshill and the owner, Sarah Shea, has asked if I’ll run an appeal to try and find the missing kit ir the pondscum who stole it: Continue reading →
Every year I write a post for Remembrance but this year I’m going to keep it short, because I still believe wholeheartedly in what I wrote last year, and as far as I’m concerned that’s still my view.