Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking An early delight:February 14th - Unexpectedly...
- #365daysifbiking I mist again:February 14th - An early morning...
- #365daysifbiking I predict a riot:February 13th - Kings Hill...
- #365daysifbiking Lining up the cast:February 13th - A ride into...
- #365daysifbiking Telford - a paradoxical historic new...
- 5,838,213 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
2 minsWhite Diamond
11 minsOpen Valley
18 minsThe Lotus and The Robot
31 minsCarefree Highway
39 minsCloser To Forever
45 minsEverything Is Neu
Ian on The Brownhills tramway to nowh… John Anslow on A shore thing Graf Harrington on Clarity at last Clive on A shore thing A shore thing | Brow… on New Brownhills history book ho…
Tag Archives: Temporary traffic diversion
Following the warning from last week about road closures to facilitate resurfacing at the Anchor Bridge Junction and from the excellent Walsall Transport on Facebook, I can give you the following info.
I’ve had a couple of queries – in person and by mail – as to what’s happening with the roads around Brownhills over the next week or so. From a mixture of the Walsall Roadworks Update (a press release sent to folks like me) and the excellent Walsall Transport on Facebook, I can give you the following info.