Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Chasewater Railway 60th Anniversary Gala this weekend!
- May 1991 - Walsall Wood Police Boxing Club big success - but will it continue?
- Find out how to be more deer aware this Sunday at Chasewater
- Something wonderful for witches and wizards this coming Holiday Monday!
- Staffs fest is running Saturday and Sunday - and there's still time to get your tickets and pop along
- 6,013,688 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
294422 TracksSoft N Ez
4 hoursVanishing Point
4 hoursThis Year's Beat
4 hoursDisconnect the Cables
4 hoursThe Waiting
5 hoursThat Voice Again
20 hoursLiving By Numbers
20 hoursSequestered In Memphis
The Hold Steady
20 hoursSuite: Judy Blue Eyes
Crosby, Stills & Nash
20 hoursSome Sweet Day
Chasewater Railway 6… on Something wonderful for witche… Find out how to be m… on Deer water chase at Chasewater… Don’t forget N… on Flour power David Evans on Pictures from the 2019 Brownhi… Pictures from the 20… on The Brownhills Canalside Festi…
Tag Archives: Temporary traffic diversion
Following the warning from last week about road closures to facilitate resurfacing at the Anchor Bridge Junction and from the excellent Walsall Transport on Facebook, I can give you the following info.
I’ve had a couple of queries – in person and by mail – as to what’s happening with the roads around Brownhills over the next week or so. From a mixture of the Walsall Roadworks Update (a press release sent to folks like me) and the excellent Walsall Transport on Facebook, I can give you the following info.