- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,594,915 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
17 hoursWhat You Want
17 hoursScene at the Open Air Market
17 hoursIncident at Gate 7
17 hoursUniversal Highness
17 hoursShaolin Satellite
17 hours2001 a Spliff Odyssey
17 hoursA Warning (Dub)
17 hoursWalking Through Babylon
Ray Smythe on 2018 local Remembrance events… Rob Bird on A lost institution BrownhillsBob on A lost institution BrownhillsBob on A lost institution David Evans on A lost institution
Tag Archives: Castlefort
Right, I’m running this again as this elderly lady is still away from the owner who still hasn’t been found – Susan Matthews told me about her last week, but as I posted it with another found dog, I think Holly may well have been overlooked.
It seems we have a pair of found hounds in the town this evening – first up is this gorgeous brindle-looking Staffie found in Narrow Lane by old friend of the blog and top ginger singer Rose Maria Burnell.
I recently asked for memories of midwifery and midwives locally, as we haven’t much historical record in that vitally important area. To my immense gratitude, David Oakley – an exiled Walsall Wood mon whose comments here have done so much to illuminate our history – has come up trumps.