Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Gaining fast:January 16th - Although, on the...
- #365daysifbiking Downhill carefully:January 16th - I was tired,...
- #365daysifbiking Glow now:January 15th - Long exposure photos...
- #365daysifbiking Bridge to my heart:January 14th - And on my...
- #365daysifbiking On the Spot:January 14th - Painfully early...
- 5,780,806 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
287812 TracksStay In The Shade
8 hoursAll You Deliver
8 hoursDeadweight On Velveteen
9 hoursSlow Moves
9 hoursThe Nest
Derek Wright on A return to the crease –… len Boulton on A return to the crease –… Dave Dunkley on A return to the crease –… len Boulton on A return to the crease –… Derek Wright on A return to the crease –…
Tag Archives: Castlefort
Right, I’m running this again as this elderly lady is still away from the owner who still hasn’t been found – Susan Matthews told me about her last week, but as I posted it with another found dog, I think Holly may well have been overlooked.
It seems we have a pair of found hounds in the town this evening – first up is this gorgeous brindle-looking Staffie found in Narrow Lane by old friend of the blog and top ginger singer Rose Maria Burnell.
I recently asked for memories of midwifery and midwives locally, as we haven’t much historical record in that vitally important area. To my immense gratitude, David Oakley – an exiled Walsall Wood mon whose comments here have done so much to illuminate our history – has come up trumps.