Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 28th - Inexorably sliding now from the flowering to the... July 28, 2016
- July 27th - And on my return, the weather was so lovely, I... July 28, 2016
- July 27th - A foul commute in steady rain and a headwind, with... July 27, 2016
- July 26th - The harvest started a few days before the weather... July 26, 2016
- July 25th - In Rushall, a couple of apple trees have fruit... July 26, 2016
- July 25th - A horrid, horrid ride home. I had to take a trip... July 26, 2016
- July 24th - Finally getting out on a ride late afternoon, I... July 24, 2016
- July 24th - I paid a flying visit to the Vintage Fair at... July 24, 2016
- July 23rd - Spotted on the canal near Tamhorn Park, between... July 24, 2016
- July 23rd - Pleased to see again that the walnut tree,... July 24, 2016
- July 22nd - Lots of this gorgeous purple flower about at the... July 23, 2016
- July 22nd - A fast, enjoyable 50 mile ride on an afternoon... July 23, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Cockfest 2016 on this weekend!
- Funeral details for Roger Mosedale announced - and more of Roger's music emerges
- Reports bogus Dyson engineer scam operating locally again
- Local kids fight to raise disability awareness
- We're going down to Cockfest...
- In memoriam: Roger Mosedale
- Stop Press: Oak Park and Bloxwich Leisure Centres Open 9th August
- Beware: blue-green algae found at Chasewater
- Race of the Year, 1977
- 3,380,483 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @WomenDefyUKIP: Daily Express highlights 'benefits' of Brexit, is forced to retract entire article i100.io/ODqSHfS 18 minutes ago
- RT @frankmorris: Passenger in 1st class just thrown off.Poor love bought a London Mid1st class ticket and thought it would work on Virgin #… 18 minutes ago
- RT @TardisEnviro: One of these lucky toilets is going to be on tele... watch this space 📺 https://t.co/kbgUyfpcNs 21 minutes ago
- Fancy seeing a silent movie classic in Brownhills tonight with live piano accompaniment? brownhillsbob.com/2016/07/22/lam… 3 hours ago
- RT @swearyanthony: Fun side issue. Trump campaign no longer claiming his wife has a degree (she doesn't). But she came to US on H1B which r… 3 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
Tag Archives: Local media
Here’s one I’m sad to say I know very little about and had very short notice of, but there’s a junior football tournament ongoing to Shire Oak School this weekend (Saturday and Sunday 9-10th July 2016) involving Shire Oak Saints under the banner of Walsall Wood Football Club.
Continue reading →
The Walsall Wood Football Club season may be over, but preparations are gearing up for the 2016/17 season – none more so than the ladies teams who are appealing for junior players to start the new football year. Continue reading →
This is wonderful news for those concerned for the welfare of Aldridge resident Ruth Anne Smith, who went missing on Friday, 15th April 2016 – West Midlands Police this morning (Friday, 20th May 2016) announced that Ruth is safe and well, and has been located in Blackpool.
This very important appeal from West Midlands Police in Walsall has been renewed – they’re very concerned for the welfare of Aldridge resident Ruth Anne Smith, who has been missing since Friday, 15th April 2016.
Just a quick heads up that this Saturday (rather than the usual Sunday…) (30th April 2016), there’s to be a Spring Fair at Chasewater – there will be craft stalls, food, art, amusements and all the usual type things there.
This is a very important appeal from West Midlands Police in Walsall, who are currently very concerned for the welfare of Aldridge resident Ruth Anne Smith, who has been missing since Friday, 15th April 2016.
Continue reading →
It seems that the management at Chasewater are really getting their shizzle together at last – now not only do we have the excellent Rangers Rant Newsletters I feature here, but now we also have a published list of events for 2016 at the park.
Continue reading →