Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 878 other subscribers
Search the blog:
Top Posts & Pages
- Young boy taken to hospital following suspected hit and run incident in Brownhills High Street.
- Fatality at Chasewater - official statement from Staffordshire Police
- Accident on the A5, Watling Street in Brownhills yesterday
- Keepers Cottage, Footherley: In better days
- What happened on the A5 Watling Street in October, 1963?
- 7,388,836 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
311979 TracksLong Nights
8 hoursThe Fly
8 hoursRoad to Rouen
8 hoursCheap Black and White
8 hoursSitting In Limbo
9 hoursI Know You Know Me (w/ Matt Berninger)
9 hoursIn The Sun
9 hoursIn The End
9 hoursYour Spirit To Me
Geoff Dowen on Looking sharp! James Martin on Casting aspersions – the… Matthew Calvert on In memoriam, Mr. Ian Pell Christine Hudson on A dreadful dawn Christine Hudson on A dreadful dawn
Tag Archives: Ivy House
I thought I’d continue today with the third article in the series I started a couple of weeks ago, chronicling the memories of Walsall Wood lady Audrey Proffitt, carefully and faithfully transcribed by reader and Walsall Wood correspondent David Evans.
I thought I’d continue today with another article in the series I started last week, chronicling the memories of Walsall Wood lady Audrey Proffitt, carefully and faithfully transcribed by reader and Walsall Wood correspondent David Evans.