Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking An early delight:February 14th - Unexpectedly...
- #365daysifbiking I mist again:February 14th - An early morning...
- #365daysifbiking I predict a riot:February 13th - Kings Hill...
- #365daysifbiking Lining up the cast:February 13th - A ride into...
- #365daysifbiking Telford - a paradoxical historic new...
- 5,838,213 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
3 minsWhite Diamond
12 minsOpen Valley
19 minsThe Lotus and The Robot
33 minsCarefree Highway
40 minsCloser To Forever
47 minsEverything Is Neu
Ian on The Brownhills tramway to nowh… John Anslow on A shore thing Graf Harrington on Clarity at last Clive on A shore thing A shore thing | Brow… on New Brownhills history book ho…
Tag Archives: Apology
On Friday, 30th July 2010, six days after publishing an alarmist, flawed and shoddy scare story about Lichfield Road in Brownhills being ‘gun-plagued’, subsequently proven utterly wrong by West Midlands Police, the Walsall edition of the Express & Star contained this … Continue reading
Clearly mindful of the shitstorm that’s ensued from the parking ticket PR disaster of yesterday, Walsall Council have issued a statement apologising here, which I’ll reproduce in full below: Remembrance Day parking tickets Date Published : 09 November 2009 Councillor … Continue reading