- August 16th - Thankfully New Street is a rare delight these...
- August 16th - A dreadful morning commute in heavy rain to the...
- August 15th - Also ripening in the hedgerows and waysides are a...
- August 15th - With all the sun we’ve had, the haws - fruit of...
- August 14th - A tiring, very long day, but despite my weekend...
- 5,468,702 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
281859 TracksEveryone You Know
2 hoursWonderful New World
2 hoursTell Tale Signs
2 hoursMy Sweet Delight
2 hoursBeing In Love
2 hoursJoy And The Spark
2 hoursBecause My Heart
2 hoursAutumn In The Neighbourhood
Carol Jackaman on The school of 64 Pedro on Beware of courier fraud and ot… Clive on Oddfellows local David Evans on Oddfellows local David Evans on Oddfellows local
Tag Archives: Roger Jones
I’ve had in a great contribution from a chap who’s been a friend of the blog for as long as I’ve been writing it – Roger ‘Ziksby’ Jones – on the subject of early bicycles, which arose from the image of F. Bradbury recently supplied by John and Paul Anslow.
On Friday, 30th July 2010, six days after publishing an alarmist, flawed and shoddy scare story about Lichfield Road in Brownhills being ‘gun-plagued’, subsequently proven utterly wrong by West Midlands Police, the Walsall edition of the Express & Star contained this … Continue reading
This morning, 29th July 2010, regular reader and helpful sort Roger Jones – @ziksby on twatter – supplied this comment in response to my ‘Shot in the foot‘ post, which was attempting to locate the truth behind an unpleasant, sensationalist … Continue reading