Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 21st - As I neared Brownhills, a beautiful violet-red... September 22, 2017
- September 21st - Returning home after a long day through north... September 22, 2017
- 5,000 posts! Bimey. September 20, 2017
- September 20th - The conker (or horse chestnut to be formal for... September 20, 2017
- September 20th - A good fungal find near conifers by the canal... September 20, 2017
- September 19th - I had to visit Telford and when I arrived late... September 19, 2017
- September 19th n- One of the odder fruits of the autumn is the... September 19, 2017
- September 18th - It was grey and just after heavy rain when I... September 19, 2017
- September 18th - Riding through the backstreets of central... September 19, 2017
- September 17th - By the time I arrived at Shenstone 30 minutes... September 18, 2017
- September 17th - I left at lunchtime and headed to... September 18, 2017
- September 16th - I was being watched at Catshill Junction.My... September 18, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Get locked out in Walsall this Saturday
- Lichfield and Hatherton's huge canal Heritage Gathering is this weekend!
- Meet your local coppers this Friday in Brownhills
- A past landscape from a surprise source
- Wood crushes Chelmsley
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Traffic incident causing holdups in Brownhills this morning
- Culvert investigations
- Seek and you shall find something familiar at The Lamp Arts this Friday!
- Details of improvement schemes to Streets Corner and Shire Oak junctions released
- 4,645,156 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Rushall
Walsall Client Welfare Services Department have issued an appeal to trace the family of Walsall resident Mr. Ronald Arthur Smith, who passed away in Parklands Court Nursing Home, Bloxwich on the 29th July 2017.
I received notice of another couple of useful ‘Meet the public’ popup events via the excellent WMNow service a few days ago – one tonight in Pelsall and another tomorrow in Rushall – these are great initiatives where you can meet your local policing team and get help, crime prevention and public safety advice.
In light of recent events, there’s a very interesting meeting taking place at 7:30pm this coming Wednesday, 2nd August 2017 – that of Rushall, Sheffield and Pelsall Neighbourhood Watch – and there’s a specific invitation to Brownhills residents.
Walsall police this afternoon issued the following appeal for witnesses to come forward who may have seen the Mercedes Convertible, pictured below, on Wednesday last (19th April 2017) after in was involved in a collision on the Lichfield Road in Rushall, as a result of which an elderly man lost his life.
Readers who’ve been hanging around this ramshackle, leaky village pump for a while will no doubt remember how we’ve touched here on the history of local marching bands, particularly the Burntwood Blue Birds Jazz Band.
Please share as widely as possible – this is urgent, a friend of the blog has asked me to enquire if readers have seen a lost French bulldog around the Pelsall, Rushall, Clayhanger or Brownhills area – Daisy went missing yesterday afternoon from Pelsall (Saturday, 10th July 2016).
This is a quick one that’s popped up via Facebook and the hero behind the Aldridge Cinema project: Russell Smith, who’s found and converted some cinefilm of Aldridge Carnival in the late 1960s – it’s really rather wonderful and very high quality.