Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 23rd - I mentioned this earlier in the week, but it’s... November 24, 2017
- November 23rd - telford, early. After a stressful train journey... November 24, 2017
- dry-valleys: Sybil of months, and worshipper of winds,I love... November 24, 2017
- dry-valleys: “This clearing by the old Roman road will do,dusk... November 24, 2017
- November 22nd - Coming through New Street Station at night, rush... November 23, 2017
- November 21st - In a familiar bike shed at a client’s premises,... November 21, 2017
- November 21st - On the streets of Birmingham, the autumn leaves... November 21, 2017
- November 20th - I’ve seen herons do many odd things in my time... November 20, 2017
- November 20th - The last shreds of daylight, heading between... November 20, 2017
- November 20th - One of the joys of winter is riding in the... November 20, 2017
- November 19th - A late run out on an errand to Cannock Chase saw... November 20, 2017
- November 18th - A day of spannering bikes and a hurried test... November 20, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Lifting the veil on an old Brownhills emporium
- Dog now reunited with owner - thanks all
- Gapping the bridge
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Warning: sudden rash of vehicle theft and burglary over the weekend
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Don't grumble - just whistle! Brownhills gains a great new micropub
- A quick Jiggers Whistle - and it's open!
- Hot to trot
- Something brewing
- 4,840,095 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Rushall
I received notice of another couple of useful late afternoon ‘Meet the public’ popup events via the excellent WMNow service a few days ago – one this coming Friday in Pelsall and another on Saturday in Rushall – these are great initiatives where you can meet your local policing team and get help, crime prevention and public safety advice.
Walsall Client Welfare Services Department have issued an appeal to trace the family of Walsall resident Mr. Ronald Arthur Smith, who passed away in Parklands Court Nursing Home, Bloxwich on the 29th July 2017.
I received notice of another couple of useful ‘Meet the public’ popup events via the excellent WMNow service a few days ago – one tonight in Pelsall and another tomorrow in Rushall – these are great initiatives where you can meet your local policing team and get help, crime prevention and public safety advice.
In light of recent events, there’s a very interesting meeting taking place at 7:30pm this coming Wednesday, 2nd August 2017 – that of Rushall, Sheffield and Pelsall Neighbourhood Watch – and there’s a specific invitation to Brownhills residents.
Walsall police this afternoon issued the following appeal for witnesses to come forward who may have seen the Mercedes Convertible, pictured below, on Wednesday last (19th April 2017) after in was involved in a collision on the Lichfield Road in Rushall, as a result of which an elderly man lost his life.
Readers who’ve been hanging around this ramshackle, leaky village pump for a while will no doubt remember how we’ve touched here on the history of local marching bands, particularly the Burntwood Blue Birds Jazz Band.
Please share as widely as possible – this is urgent, a friend of the blog has asked me to enquire if readers have seen a lost French bulldog around the Pelsall, Rushall, Clayhanger or Brownhills area – Daisy went missing yesterday afternoon from Pelsall (Saturday, 10th July 2016).