Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 12th - Passing back through Walsall Wood at sunset, I... October 13, 2017
- October 12th - In Darlaston Green on a sunny day, outside the... October 13, 2017
- October 12th - The united colours of… a Black Country... October 13, 2017
- October 11th - Again returning as darkness fell, I caught sight... October 12, 2017
- October 11th - Spotted on the way to work, again on the rich,... October 12, 2017
- October 10th - I returned to Shenstone on a horribly... October 11, 2017
- October 10th - I passed through Birmingham in a hurry on... October 11, 2017
- October 9th - Darkness is now frequently impinging on my... October 11, 2017
- August 9th - Spotted on the way to work, quick mobile phone... October 11, 2017
- October 8th - Up in the cinematic, wide open landscape of... October 11, 2017
- October 8th - A better day when the sun periodically graced us... October 11, 2017
- October 7th - Time for a seasonal warning, I guess. Along the... October 11, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Incident on Clayhanger Common yesterday - West Midlands Police issue statement
- A plaque on your houses - the search continues.
- The end of a nightmare, or just another false dawn?
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Culvert investigations
- It definitely wasn't a Goodyear - help solve a mystery!
- Woodmen surprised at Nuneaton
- Details of Walsall Council's park bonfire events for 2017
- Special branch
- Police issue statement following armed response in Stewart Road, Walsall Wood
- 4,745,438 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Tuesday
A stonking home win for Walsall Wood again last Tuesday evening (19th September 2017) as the Wood lads consolidated their domination of Chelmsley Town, this time on the real turf of Walsall Wood.
Continue reading →
Well, it’s been a busy old time down at Oak Park Football Club, home of Walsall Wood FC – the overall season has started as usual before the official one with a series of warm-up ‘friendly’ matches and a rejuvenated, revitalised team with new management have squared off against a couple of higher ranking clubs with good performances.
Come catch some cracking football at Walsall Wood this evening!
Continue reading →
Last Bank Holiday Monday afternoon (17th April 2017) Walsall Wood visited Highgate United, who sadly managed to turn around a match that had seemed in the bag for Walsall Wood. Bill Shaw was there, and with somewhat frayed nerves, sent the following … Continue reading →
Walsall Wood FC entertained Long Eaton United yesterday afternoon (Saturday, 8th April 2017), and the Woodmen were clearly getting back to form, beating the visitors in a great match.
Yesterday afternoon (Saturday, 1st April 2017) Walsall Wood were visited by Highgate United, who sadly seem to have made April fools of the Woodmen.
Yesterday afternoon (4th February 2017) Walsall Wood FC travelled south to play Alvechurch away, and were sadly beaten, continuing a very unfortunate sequence of losses for the beleaguered lads from The Wood. Continue reading →