Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,720,714 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286023 TracksCuckoo Waltz
7 hoursJust Turn for Home
7 hoursMoss and Yew
8 hoursThe Green Line
8 hoursI Can See The Sea From Here
8 hoursOn Ditchling Beacon
8 hoursA Lychgate
8 hoursHop Pickers
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…
Tag Archives: Britain from the Air
I’m pleased to see that the expansion of online history resources continues apace, with lots of formerly quite restrictive services opening up with more sensible usage terms and conditions – one such archive is the British Library’s Aerofilms archive of … Continue reading →
I noted the other day that the National Library of Scotland mapping archive was growing, as is the National Newspaper archive – another service that’s quietly gaining content is the Aerofilms archive of aerial photography of Britain from 1919-1953.
Continue reading →
I’m very encouraged today to note that positive action is being taken by English Heritage and its partners in Scotland and Wales to conserve and make available the Aerofilms archive of aerial photography of Britain from 1919-1953. Aerofilms, as the … Continue reading →