Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 10th - I continued from Chasewater up around Engine... December 13, 2017
- December 10th - They say things come to those who wait, and... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - Lichfield has a little secret that I’d love to... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - Lichfield Food Festival was huge, and very busy.... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - I was looking forward to a snowy ride out to a... December 13, 2017
- December 8th - As I approached the supermarket at Burntwood,... December 13, 2017
- December 8th - The forecast had been for heavy snow during the... December 13, 2017
- December 7th - Out and about on a sunny, bright but windy day in... December 8, 2017
- December 6th - Well, this’ll be the end then. So long, it... December 7, 2017
- December 6th - Something today I noticed on a couple of bikes in... December 7, 2017
- December 5th - A very dark, grey and overcast day without... December 6, 2017
- December 5th - In Telford again, and the work on the footbridge... December 6, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Police issue statement on incident at Northgate, Aldridge this morning
- Snow update - Tuesday 12th December 2017
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Snow update - Monday 11th December 2017
- The 'Crucifixion' incident in Walsall Wood - West Midlands Police issue statement
- Incident on Clayhanger Common yesterday - West Midlands Police issue statement
- Parents warned after incident in Aldridge
- BBC Television's Street Auction comes to Brownhills this Saturday!
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Ooh - it's snowing! Walsall Schools closure list...
- 4,903,244 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Bill Shaw
Last Tuesday evening (28th November 2017) Walsall Wood FC entertained Wednesfield at Oak Park who, it’s fair I think to say, the Woodmen made short work of.
[caption id="attachment_38509" align="aligncenter" width="300"] One of a few interesting tussles, and hairstyles[/caption] Continue reading →
A shock for the mighty Woodmen yesterday, then (Saturday 25th November 2017) as Walsall Wood FC were defeated away at Atherstone Town in a great match much enjoyed by Bill Shaw.
On Saturday afternoon, Walsall Wood FC took the short stroll up the road to Five Ways at Heath Hayes to comfortably beat Heath Hayes, continuing the Woodmen’s somewhat astonishing performance so far this season.
Yesterday (Saturday 11th November 2017) Walsall Wood F.C. entertained Fenlanders Holbeach United, and after some great football, Wood emerged once again the decisive victors with an impressive 5-0 scoreline – and a report from last weeks Pelsall Villa – Montpelier match.
Atherstone Town visited Oak Park on Saturday (21st October 2017) for a tense encounter that resulted in the home side snatching a win.
Down at Oak Park on Saturday afternoon, the Woodmen’s generally upwards trajectory continued unhindered by their unceremonious ejection from the FA Cup the week before, this time by trouncing visiting Atherstone.
Walsall Wood’s FA Cup hopes were dashed at the hands of Tividale on Saturday (20th August 2017) who beat the home side one-nil – much to the disappointment of the Oak Park faithful.
Continue reading →