Because you’re free to read this blog
- 5,000 posts! Bimey. September 20, 2017
- September 20th - The conker (or horse chestnut to be formal for... September 20, 2017
- September 20th - A good fungal find near conifers by the canal... September 20, 2017
- September 19th - I had to visit Telford and when I arrived late... September 19, 2017
- September 19th n- One of the odder fruits of the autumn is the... September 19, 2017
- September 18th - It was grey and just after heavy rain when I... September 19, 2017
- September 18th - Riding through the backstreets of central... September 19, 2017
- September 17th - By the time I arrived at Shenstone 30 minutes... September 18, 2017
- September 17th - I left at lunchtime and headed to... September 18, 2017
- September 16th - I was being watched at Catshill Junction.My... September 18, 2017
- September 16th - A frustrating daytime of delays and faffing... September 18, 2017
- September 15th - A bad day in many ways, when not much seemed to... September 16, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- A past landscape from a surprise source
- Traffic incident causing holdups in Brownhills this morning
- Circling Ravens
- Seek and you shall find something familiar at The Lamp Arts this Friday!
- Picture this - A lovely, local thing
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Urgent! Please look out for this stolen motorbike seen in Walsall Wood
- Dog walkers beware - possible bait found on Clayhanger Common again
- 4,641,972 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: home
Walsall Wood FC yesterday ventured out to Leicester Road FC, hopefully to continue their 100% league run – but the Leicester lads had other ideas.
Continue reading →
Your chance to catch Walsall Wood in action against Leicester Road FC this afternoon!
Yesterday, Saturday 9th September 2017 saw Walsall Wood travel to Highgate United’s ground in Shirley to square off against Division Two team Barnt Green Spartak – and what should have been a walk in the park… wasn’t.
Your chance to catch the Woodmen away to Barnt Green Spartak this afternoon!
Continue reading →
Another win for the Woodmen again yesterday (Saturday 2nd September 2017) consolidating their current good fortune as they hammered Littleton 4-1 at Oak Park.
Walsall Wood FC have been doing well of late – find out this afternoon at Oak Park if their winning ways will continue!
Continue reading →
Down at Oak Park on Saturday afternoon, the Woodmen’s generally upwards trajectory continued unhindered by their unceremonious ejection from the FA Cup the week before, this time by trouncing visiting Atherstone.