Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 22nd - Coming through New Street Station at night, rush... November 23, 2017
- November 21st - In a familiar bike shed at a client’s premises,... November 21, 2017
- November 21st - On the streets of Birmingham, the autumn leaves... November 21, 2017
- November 20th - I’ve seen herons do many odd things in my time... November 20, 2017
- November 20th - The last shreds of daylight, heading between... November 20, 2017
- November 20th - One of the joys of winter is riding in the... November 20, 2017
- November 19th - A late run out on an errand to Cannock Chase saw... November 20, 2017
- November 18th - A day of spannering bikes and a hurried test... November 20, 2017
- November 17th - But still, some vestiges of autumn cling in in... November 17, 2017
- November 17th - Just after dawn, on a grass verge ion Darlaston... November 17, 2017
- November 16th - Something I’ve not seen yet this year, on a... November 17, 2017
- November 15th - And back, so it was, to Shenstone, an altogether... November 17, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Something brewing
- Warning: sudden rash of vehicle theft and burglary over the weekend
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Lifting the veil on an old Brownhills emporium
- Have you lost a Rottweiler type dog in Shire Oak or Walsall Wood?
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- July 1995 - Brownhills Carnival
- Don't grumble - just whistle! Brownhills gains a great new micropub
- August 1995 - Betterbuys come to Inshops
- Hot to trot
- 4,838,329 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: home
Last Tuesday evening saw Walsall Wood FC travel to Brocton FC at Stafford – and once again, the Wood emerged with a stunning score sheet that’s making many question the nature of the water in Walsall Wood at the moment.
Yesterday (Saturday 11th November 2017) Walsall Wood F.C. entertained Fenlanders Holbeach United, and after some great football, Wood emerged once again the decisive victors with an impressive 5-0 scoreline – and a report from last weeks Pelsall Villa – Montpelier match.
Oak Park sees Walsall Wood entertain Lincolnshire’s Holbeach United – can they continue their winning streak?
Continue reading →
Last Tuesday evening (24th October 2017) Walsall Wood were visited by Highgate United, who were narrowly defeated in a tense match decided on a penalty shootout.
Continue reading →
Atherstone Town visited Oak Park on Saturday (21st October 2017) for a tense encounter that resulted in the home side snatching a win.
Saturday 21st October 2017 Walsall Wood versus Atherstone This is going to be an important game as both teams are determined, and on a winning run – so something will have to give – looks like being a nail-biter of a … Continue reading →
Nuneaton Griff gave visitors Walsall Wood a bit of a wake-up call yesterday afternoon (Saturday, 14th October 2017) when they held the Woodmen to a no-score draw.