Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking An early delight:February 14th - Unexpectedly...
- #365daysifbiking I mist again:February 14th - An early morning...
- #365daysifbiking I predict a riot:February 13th - Kings Hill...
- #365daysifbiking Lining up the cast:February 13th - A ride into...
- #365daysifbiking Telford - a paradoxical historic new...
- 5,838,208 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
289414 TracksCarefree Highway
now playing...Carefree Highway
2 minsCloser To Forever
9 minsEverything Is Neu
28 minsHeaven or Las Vegas
8 hoursDouble Jointed
8 hoursThis Year's Beat
8 hoursDisconnect the Cables
Ian on The Brownhills tramway to nowh… John Anslow on A shore thing Graf Harrington on Clarity at last Clive on A shore thing A shore thing | Brow… on New Brownhills history book ho…
Tag Archives: Lisa Ashby
Readers who’ve been hanging around this ramshackle, leaky village pump for a while will no doubt remember how we’ve touched here on the history of local marching bands, particularly the Burntwood Blue Birds Jazz Band.
Last week here I featured a film clip made be photo restorer and friend of the blog Lisa Ashby, celebrating Brownhills and the Black Country – Well, Lisa’s been at it again, and made a lovely clip about The Burntwood Bluebirds, the award-winning marching band from Burntwood.