Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,719,696 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285989 TracksDriving with Bert
now playing...Two Stones In My Pocket
1 hourPick Pocket
1 hourReturn of the Spooky Driver
2 hoursGirl On A Goped
2 hoursBetween the Bars
22 hoursToo Many Mornings
22 hoursShe's all up Above
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…
Tag Archives: Lisa Ashby
Readers who’ve been hanging around this ramshackle, leaky village pump for a while will no doubt remember how we’ve touched here on the history of local marching bands, particularly the Burntwood Blue Birds Jazz Band.
Last week here I featured a film clip made be photo restorer and friend of the blog Lisa Ashby, celebrating Brownhills and the Black Country – Well, Lisa’s been at it again, and made a lovely clip about The Burntwood Bluebirds, the award-winning marching band from Burntwood.