Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking Chains changed:November 16th - Heading back to...
- #365daysofbiking Paint the whole world with a…November...
- #365daysofbiking The experiment continues:November 15th - More...
- #365daysofbiking No ifs, The Butts:November 15th - Riding home...
- #365daysofbiking Clarity:November 14th - I’m finding the Canon...
- 5,659,653 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285778 TracksDouble Jointed
5 daysKeep Drawing Suns
5 daysIn Memory of Honey
5 daysTracing New Maps
5 daysRecovering Australia
5 daysThe Enabler
5 daysHeaven or Las Vegas
5 daysDouble Jointed
Another elderly coup… on Elderly Brownhills couple mena… Another elderly coup… on Could you help restore a lost,… Jill Manchester on More photo mysteries from the… Linda on Wreckage, recorded Blixblox Girl on The water, of course!
Tag Archives: Slum
There was a surprising and good deal of interest shown recently when I scanned sections of a recently acquired book, ‘Visitations of the Archdeaconry of Stafford 1829-1841′ published by the Historical Manuscripts Commission and Her Majesty’s Stationary Office (HMSO). This copy was published in 1980, and bears the ISBN of 0 11 440066 0. The work is edited by David Robinson MA, Ph D.