- June 14th - Changing places. On the left stood Brownhills Market...
- June 14th - On the way to work on a warm but windy and wolfish...
- June 13th - One of the more fascinating things about the...
- June 14th - The King Of Kings Hill is still napping outdoors...
- June 12th - Following isolation of the leak at Little Bloxwich,...
- 5,345,182 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
279767 TracksPeaceful Madman
13 hoursDream of the Fossil Sea
13 hoursStreetlights and Stars
Orange Cake Mix
Windy & Carl
13 hoursWet Concrete - Chinese
14 hoursBehind the Mountains
14 hoursVinyl Fever
14 hoursThe Sleepy Strange
14 hoursSoft N Ez
Ade Reid on Twenty six ladies, a trophy an… Kay Torné on Everyone back to school! A gre… Evelyn Humphrey on Playing up The Wood – wh… Above and beyond at… on A walk up Lichfield Road with… Above and beyond at… on Looking down on a lost line
Tag Archives: Visitations of the Archdeaconry of Stafford
There was a surprising and good deal of interest shown recently when I scanned sections of a recently acquired book, ‘Visitations of the Archdeaconry of Stafford 1829-1841′ published by the Historical Manuscripts Commission and Her Majesty’s Stationary Office (HMSO). This copy was published in 1980, and bears the ISBN of 0 11 440066 0. The work is edited by David Robinson MA, Ph D.