- yesterdaysprint: The Berkshire Eagle, Pittsfield, Massachusetts,...
- #365daysofbiking Hard work:November 9th - Heavy rain to and from...
- #365daysofbiking The last obstacle”November 8th - Returning from...
- #365daysofbiking Lifted:November 8th - Heading to work on a...
- #365daysofbiking Bitter gourds:November 7th - One of the odder...
- 5,655,876 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285778 TracksDouble Jointed
2 daysKeep Drawing Suns
2 daysIn Memory of Honey
2 daysTracing New Maps
2 daysRecovering Australia
2 daysThe Enabler
2 daysHeaven or Las Vegas
2 daysDouble Jointed
Bogus callers: Pleas… on Elderly Brownhills couple mena… Molly Lloyd on Walsall Wood Remembrance Sunda… Lichfield Waterworks… on I fought the lore Lichfield Waterworks… on Gathering steam Wendy White on You ancestors role in the Grea…
Tag Archives: Curch Hill
There was a surprising and good deal of interest shown recently when I scanned sections of a recently acquired book, ‘Visitations of the Archdeaconry of Stafford 1829-1841′ published by the Historical Manuscripts Commission and Her Majesty’s Stationary Office (HMSO). This copy was published in 1980, and bears the ISBN of 0 11 440066 0. The work is edited by David Robinson MA, Ph D.