It’s a cracking Indian summer – the sun is unbelievably warm, the air clear and nature is having a bit of a freakout. Although it’s clearly autumn now, everything looks beautiful in the wonderfully soft light we seem to have. Unable to stay at home, I headed out to the Chase yet again, and explored Brocton and the Sherbrook Valley yet again. I’m so over the end of summer. This autumn is a stunner. As usual, there’s more on my 365daysofbiking journal.
- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,596,808 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
7 hoursRadio Bemba
7 hoursBlack Hibiscus
8 hoursWheels Within Wheels
8 hoursNow Nothing (Rock Music)
BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on The Lost City Jacqui on The Lost City Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf… Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf… Ray Smythe on 2018 local Remembrance events…