It’s a cracking Indian summer – the sun is unbelievably warm, the air clear and nature is having a bit of a freakout. Although it’s clearly autumn now, everything looks beautiful in the wonderfully soft light we seem to have. Unable to stay at home, I headed out to the Chase yet again, and explored Brocton and the Sherbrook Valley yet again. I’m so over the end of summer. This autumn is a stunner. As usual, there’s more on my 365daysofbiking journal.
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,721,517 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286026 TracksThat Voice Again
52 minsLiving By Numbers
56 minsSequestered In Memphis
The Hold Steady
60 minsCuckoo Waltz
15 hoursJust Turn for Home
15 hoursMoss and Yew
15 hoursThe Green Line
15 hoursI Can See The Sea From Here
15 hoursOn Ditchling Beacon
Flying down the line… on Rebuild it and they will come… Rob Sollom on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey