It’s a cracking Indian summer – the sun is unbelievably warm, the air clear and nature is having a bit of a freakout. Although it’s clearly autumn now, everything looks beautiful in the wonderfully soft light we seem to have. Unable to stay at home, I headed out to the Chase yet again, and explored Brocton and the Sherbrook Valley yet again. I’m so over the end of summer. This autumn is a stunner. As usual, there’s more on my 365daysofbiking journal.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking An early delight:February 14th - Unexpectedly...
- #365daysifbiking I mist again:February 14th - An early morning...
- #365daysifbiking I predict a riot:February 13th - Kings Hill...
- #365daysifbiking Lining up the cast:February 13th - A ride into...
- #365daysifbiking Telford - a paradoxical historic new...
- 5,845,217 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
18 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
18 hoursDouble Jointed
19 hoursSee (It Doesn't Bother Me)
19 hoursHow Half-Heartedly We Behave
19 hoursThat Same Old Line
David tonks on The many, changing faces of th… Ann Lloyd on Close to the wall – but… Another Brownhills X… on It’s a naked place witho… andyropes7 on Voices from the past: Our part… Patrick Hall on Close to the wall – but…