Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,719,959 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286001 TracksFull Moon Rising - Mark Van Hoen Remix
8 hoursChasing Rainbows - Live Version
8 hoursSpin the Bottle - Alternative Version
8 hoursTied To You - Mark Van Hoen Remix
8 hoursTied To You
8 hoursHigh Hopes
8 hoursDreamed I Saw Soldiers
8 hoursSleeping on Roads
8 hoursMartha’s Mantra (For the Pain)
8 hoursSee You on Rooftops
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…
Tag Archives: 12 January
I received notice of another couple of useful ‘Meet the public’ popup events via the excellent WMNow service yesterday – both this coming Friday in Pelsall and Rushall – these are great initiatives where you can meet your local policing team and get help, crime prevention and public safety advice.
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is kicking off 2015 in style with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered – tonight at 7:30pm, (12th January 2015), they have a wonderful free talk at St Mary’s in the Lichfield Market Square based on an alphabetical trip around Lichfield by John Gallagher.