- March 19th - Things that happen when you’re not... March 20, 2018
- March 19th - The thaw was thankfully quick, and the day felt... March 20, 2018
- March 18th - I thought Saturday had been grim. I had no idea... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - Coming back to Brownhills down The Parade, the snow... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - I’ll be honest here, I can only fit ten pictures in... March 20, 2018
- March 17t - Up at Chasewater on a bitterly cold late March... March 20, 2018
- March 16th - There may be a return to winter forecast for the... March 17, 2018
- March 16th - I had to nip up to Burntwood after an early return... March 17, 2018
- March 15th - I was on the canal near the new pool at Clayhanger... March 16, 2018
- March 15th - Spring is in residence at Kings Hill Park,... March 16, 2018
- March 14th - Returning home after a long day as dusk fell, I’d... March 15, 2018
- March 13th - I know I featured this the other day, but it is a... March 14, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Doctor Fell
- The Portman Collection - part two: On form
- Blooming marvellous
- That old chestnut...
- February 1992 - Tenants fed up of being fobbed off
- The wanderer returns with postcards from near and far
- 'You could buy anything at all here...'
- The Staffordshire Hilton: There's the Trub
- Demolition, man
- Fault finding
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
269863 TracksHandguns & Firearms
8 hoursAnd Begin
9 hoursTrouble Child
9 hoursRaised on Robbery
9 hoursJust Like This Train
9 hoursDown to You
9 hoursCar on a Hill
9 hoursSame Situation
9 hoursPeople's Parties
- 5,155,552 hits
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Tag Archives: 12 January
I received notice of another couple of useful ‘Meet the public’ popup events via the excellent WMNow service yesterday – both this coming Friday in Pelsall and Rushall – these are great initiatives where you can meet your local policing team and get help, crime prevention and public safety advice.
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is kicking off 2015 in style with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered – tonight at 7:30pm, (12th January 2015), they have a wonderful free talk at St Mary’s in the Lichfield Market Square based on an alphabetical trip around Lichfield by John Gallagher.