Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Proud defender:February 19th - The feisty...
- #365daysifbiking Tapping the ether:February 18th - There was a...
- #365daysifbiking More to it than that:February 18th - Returning...
- #365daysifbiking Feeling so much better:February 17th - I...
- #365daysifbiking Hocus crocus:February 17th - It was a decent...
- 5,847,070 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
289638 TracksCollecting Pebbles And Stones
3 hoursButterflies, Bees and Other Insects
3 hoursWalking On A Bearing
3 hoursBracken And Grassland
3 hoursSunrise At Trig Point
3 hoursThrough The Gate
3 hoursRural Etiquette
3 hoursHiking Attire
3 hoursA Stone Path
3 hoursThe Road Through The Village
Pedro on Voices from the past: Our part… Tree, cheers! | Brow… on Light entertainment Julie Gray on The spirit of radio Rob Crowe on Close to the wall – but… David tonks on The many, changing faces of th…
Tag Archives: 12 January
I received notice of another couple of useful ‘Meet the public’ popup events via the excellent WMNow service yesterday – both this coming Friday in Pelsall and Rushall – these are great initiatives where you can meet your local policing team and get help, crime prevention and public safety advice.
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is kicking off 2015 in style with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered – tonight at 7:30pm, (12th January 2015), they have a wonderful free talk at St Mary’s in the Lichfield Market Square based on an alphabetical trip around Lichfield by John Gallagher.