- July 20th - I met the. Walsall Wood swans near Clayhanger...
- July 20th - One flower that’s doing particularly well at the...
- July 19th - Spotted by the canal near Clayhanger, on a ragwort...
- July 19th - Following the canal breach a few weeks ago, that saw...
- July 18th - Looking less green, but still beautiful, the...
- 5,403,507 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280921 TracksStrength Of Character
16 hoursThe Highest High
16 hoursTrading In Gold
16 hoursA Day's Work For The Dayo's Done
16 hoursJune Bride
16 hoursWe Do The Same
17 hoursBest Kept Secret
17 hoursThe Understudy
17 hoursHampton Beach
17 hoursWorlds Apart
A5 Live just two wee… on Get set for Cockfest 2016! dawn on Twenty six ladies, a trophy an… dawn on Twenty six ladies, a trophy an… Lizzie Eden on An unbearable loss: The Plasti… Jan on An unbearable loss: The Plasti…
Tag Archives: The Bloxidge Tallygraph
It really doesn’t seem like five minutes since I last wished all you readers a merry Christmas and a very happy new year. This last one has been an interesting and engaging time for me with the Brownhills Blog. I’ve … Continue reading
First up, sorry for the lack of updates this week, work has kept me away from the blog, a situation that will be resolved soon. However, in the course of my web browsing recently, there have been a few gems … Continue reading
Earlier this month (twitches in seat awkwardly), I received a mail from Philip Tibbetts MA, who has been working on an ongoing project to design flags and tartans for the towns and villages of the Black Country. It’s an interesting … Continue reading