- June 14th - Changing places. On the left stood Brownhills Market...
- June 14th - On the way to work on a warm but windy and wolfish...
- June 13th - One of the more fascinating things about the...
- June 14th - The King Of Kings Hill is still napping outdoors...
- June 12th - Following isolation of the leak at Little Bloxwich,...
- 5,346,367 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
279799 TracksWet Concrete - Chinese
7 hoursBehind the Mountains
7 hoursVinyl Fever
7 hoursThe Sleepy Strange
7 hoursSoft N Ez
7 hoursVanishing Point
7 hoursThis Year's Beat
8 hoursDisconnect the Cables
8 hoursThe Waiting
8 hoursRecovering Australia
Ade Reid on Twenty six ladies, a trophy an… Kay Torné on Everyone back to school! A gre… Evelyn Humphrey on Playing up The Wood – wh… Above and beyond at… on A walk up Lichfield Road with… Above and beyond at… on Looking down on a lost line
Tag Archives: Hilsfield
Walsall Wood FC were away at Rocester yesterday afternoon (Saturday, 1st October 2016), and again, they recovered late in the game but just couldn’t equalise – Bill Shaw was there and enjoyed a great game of football in awful conditions.
Your chance to catch the Walsall Wood lads in away action at Rochester today!
Walsall Wood FC were away at Rocester yesterday afternoon (Saturday, 9th April 2016), but were resoundingly trounced by the home side – Bill Shaw was there to witness the agony, and as always, doesn’t mince his words.
Walsall Wood FC were away at Rocester yesterday afternoon (Saturday, 11th October 2014), and were somewhat sadly, roundly trounced by the boys from JCB.
Continue reading →