- March 19th - Things that happen when you’re not... March 20, 2018
- March 19th - The thaw was thankfully quick, and the day felt... March 20, 2018
- March 18th - I thought Saturday had been grim. I had no idea... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - Coming back to Brownhills down The Parade, the snow... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - I’ll be honest here, I can only fit ten pictures in... March 20, 2018
- March 17t - Up at Chasewater on a bitterly cold late March... March 20, 2018
- March 16th - There may be a return to winter forecast for the... March 17, 2018
- March 16th - I had to nip up to Burntwood after an early return... March 17, 2018
- March 15th - I was on the canal near the new pool at Clayhanger... March 16, 2018
- March 15th - Spring is in residence at Kings Hill Park,... March 16, 2018
- March 14th - Returning home after a long day as dusk fell, I’d... March 15, 2018
- March 13th - I know I featured this the other day, but it is a... March 14, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Doctor Fell
- The Portman Collection - part two: On form
- Blooming marvellous
- That old chestnut...
- February 1992 - Tenants fed up of being fobbed off
- The wanderer returns with postcards from near and far
- 'You could buy anything at all here...'
- The Staffordshire Hilton: There's the Trub
- Demolition, man
- Fault finding
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
269863 TracksHandguns & Firearms
8 hoursAnd Begin
9 hoursTrouble Child
9 hoursRaised on Robbery
9 hoursJust Like This Train
9 hoursDown to You
9 hoursCar on a Hill
9 hoursSame Situation
9 hoursPeople's Parties
- 5,155,552 hits
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Tag Archives: Willenhall
GOOD NEWS – Aaron Taylor has been found safe & well.
A BIG thank you to those who called in with information and those that shared our appeal, we really appreciate it.
Continue reading →
Another important appeal for readers of the blog – this request was posted by the Communication Team at Walsall Manor Hospital Tuesday (24th April 2017) and I’d like all locals to have a think about it, and if any of you can, please do help.
Interested to note that yesterday, local police finally issued an alert about the man with the clipboard panhandling for money in the Brownhills and Walsall Wood area, claiming his vehicle has been towed and he needs to get somewhere else – usually Willenhall.
A couple of local crime alerts here – one of which is rather bizarre, so please be careful, folks!
Continue reading →
We seem to have had a lot of appeals in the last few months to trace the family of local deceased people – but I make no apology for running another one; these appeals are essential, and I really feel for anyone who passes away alone.
Yet another sad request of a type that happens from time to time from the Environmental Health Department at Walsall Council, who are looking to trace any relatives or friends of Janette Walker (previously Jan Griffin) from Willenhall who has sadly passed away.
Here’s just a quick note to regular readers not on social media or who perhaps haven’t noticed that Linda Mason, ‘The Mad Old Baggage’ has a new family history blog post out about her Great Grandmother Henney, and it’s rather wonderful stuff. Continue reading →