Because you’re free to read this blog
- January 17th - It was a nice day on the canal, and as I came... January 18, 2018
- January 17th - Still off, but thankfully brighter if still... January 18, 2018
- January 16th - A shot I was keen to try with the TZ 100 has been... January 17, 2018
- January 16th A second day off sick. My congestion was better,... January 17, 2018
- January 15th - One thing did impress, though: The new housing... January 17, 2018
- January 15th - I went to work. Really battled in. They sent me... January 17, 2018
- January 14th - I experimented in an area where Panasonic have... January 17, 2018
- January 14th - Still awful, but hoping to be better for work... January 17, 2018
- January 13th - The cold had really got me. I was damned ill with... January 17, 2018
- January 12th - I came from Derby to Leicester, made a call in... January 17, 2018
- January 12th - I found myself un Burton Upon Trent for a meeting... January 17, 2018
- January 11th - So that’s how they managed to reclaim the old... January 12, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- And did those feet in ancient times gig upon Pelsall's commons green?
- A team line up and a pig roast: What do you know?
- When pressed...
- April 1991 - Traders win battle over parking
- 2018 Brownhills Blog quiz results
- The Brownhills Blog 2018 photo competition results!
- A gift from Brian...
- Tunnelling through the folklore
- Let's have a butchers
- Warning: sudden rash of vehicle theft and burglary over the weekend
- 5,002,039 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Willenhall
GOOD NEWS – Aaron Taylor has been found safe & well.
A BIG thank you to those who called in with information and those that shared our appeal, we really appreciate it.
Continue reading →
Another important appeal for readers of the blog – this request was posted by the Communication Team at Walsall Manor Hospital Tuesday (24th April 2017) and I’d like all locals to have a think about it, and if any of you can, please do help.
Interested to note that yesterday, local police finally issued an alert about the man with the clipboard panhandling for money in the Brownhills and Walsall Wood area, claiming his vehicle has been towed and he needs to get somewhere else – usually Willenhall.
A couple of local crime alerts here – one of which is rather bizarre, so please be careful, folks!
Continue reading →
We seem to have had a lot of appeals in the last few months to trace the family of local deceased people – but I make no apology for running another one; these appeals are essential, and I really feel for anyone who passes away alone.
Yet another sad request of a type that happens from time to time from the Environmental Health Department at Walsall Council, who are looking to trace any relatives or friends of Janette Walker (previously Jan Griffin) from Willenhall who has sadly passed away.
Here’s just a quick note to regular readers not on social media or who perhaps haven’t noticed that Linda Mason, ‘The Mad Old Baggage’ has a new family history blog post out about her Great Grandmother Henney, and it’s rather wonderful stuff. Continue reading →