Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 25th - I spotted this handsome cat loafing in a field... September 25, 2016
- September 25th - A windy, wolfish day with lots of sun and a few... September 25, 2016
- dry-valleys: At Sutton Common, a Cold War communication tower,... September 25, 2016
- September 24th - Near Anchor Bridge on the canal at Brownhills,... September 25, 2016
- September 24th - Heading for Chasewater from Brownhills along... September 25, 2016
- September 23rd - At Calton, high in the Weaver Hills, I was... September 25, 2016
- September 23rd - A chance day off and escape into the... September 25, 2016
- September 22nd - Also coming out better than expected was... September 22, 2016
- ISeptember 22nd - It was a pleasant but slightly chilly evening... September 22, 2016
- September 21st - I’d had to nip to Birmingham late, and came... September 22, 2016
- September 20th - It was so beautiful on the way home that I... September 22, 2016
- September 20th - Spotted in a customer’s cycle shed, two bikes... September 22, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- An unusually clear view
- A Walsall Wood Gentleman and Victorian Serviceman
- The class of 62
- Stuck in a rut - dog walkers and ramblers beware!
- Brownhills School warns parents to be vigilant following reports of children being approached locally
- Sweet home, The Cape
- What's the storey?
- Can you help reunite these sisters?
- Walsall Wood scrape to victory over Pegasus Juniors
- From Brewes Corner to the Brewery
- 3,520,791 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @ExpressandStar: Alton Towers operator Merlin has been fined £5 million after admitting a health and safety breach which resulted in the… 22 minutes ago
- RT @Beesarefine: Morning! https://t.co/pb6bHWODNw 2 hours ago
- RT @Staedtler: Why do fascism and sentimentality go together? Is sentimentality useful to fascism or does sentimentality produce fascism? 2 hours ago
- I really do, kids. https://t.co/fHyFUvnscn 2 hours ago
- Nice to see local journalism going back to it's roots and recreating the Journal of the Plague Year vibe. Way to go, inkies. 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: Guy Fawkes
For those who’ve been asking (and some folk have been really keen to find out this year), Walsall Council have released details of 2015’s bonfire and firework events in the borough, including the one at Holland Park, Brownhills which this year takes place this Saturday, 7th November 2015, with not one, but two fireworks displays.
For those who’ve been asking (and some folk have been really keen to find out this year), Walsall Council have released details of 2015s bonfire and firework events in the borough, including the one at Holland Park, Brownhills which this year takes place on Saturday, 7th November 2015, with not one, but two fireworks displays.
Just a quick reminder that Brownhills Bonfire is at Holland Park this Saturday evening (1st November 2014) – the fire will be lit at 7pm and the fireworks kick off at 8pm.
People keep contacting me and asking when Brownhills Bonfire is this year, so tonight I went looking for info – and I can see why folk are asking me, because there’s nothing out there.
I know I plugged it a couple of days ago, but Walsall Park Rangers are still in need of pallets to build the bonfire for the Holland Park Fireworks event, scheduled to take place this Saturday evening Continue reading
Brownhills Bonfire & Firework Display
At Holland Park
Saturday 2rd November 2013
Enjoy our bonfire and fireworks display, food and children’s rides available
Car Park Entry off The Parade. Pedestrian Entrance is through Chester Road North & The Parade.