Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 24th - Finally getting out on a ride late afternoon, I... July 24, 2016
- July 24th - I paid a flying visit to the Vintage Fair at... July 24, 2016
- July 23rd - Spotted on the canal near Tamhorn Park, between... July 24, 2016
- July 23rd - Pleased to see again that the walnut tree,... July 24, 2016
- July 22nd - Lots of this gorgeous purple flower about at the... July 23, 2016
- July 22nd - A fast, enjoyable 50 mile ride on an afternoon... July 23, 2016
- July 21st - It’s been a great week of commuting so far. Sunny... July 21, 2016
- July 21st - It’s true that I am one of those characters that... July 21, 2016
- dry-valleys: At a certain edgelands pool near my place of work... July 21, 2016
- July 20th - I’m fascinated at the moment by continuing work... July 20, 2016
- July 20th - People seem to think I’m negative about buddleia,... July 20, 2016
- July 19th - Oh, hi pals. Where have you been? Not seen you for a... July 20, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- More Costa jobs up for grabs in Brownhills
- Fondly remembering a local musical talent
- Mabel's Vintage Fair at Chasewater Railway this Sunday!
- In memoriam: Roger Mosedale
- Urgent appeal: Walsall NHS Trust looking for relatives of a patient
- Beware: blue-green algae found at Chasewater
- Burntwood Wakes on right now!
- Stop Press: Oak Park and Bloxwich Leisure Centres Open 9th August
- Costa Coffee franchise advertising jobs in Brownhills
- Chasewater Countryside Events and Guided Walks 2016 - details available here
- 3,370,913 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @jaywolves90: @SCCChasewater Whats happened to the sandy area which userd to be around the lake? Went today and the lake comes right up… 3 minutes ago
- .@StaffordshireCC yet again it's left to people like me on social media to warn park users brownhillsbob.com/2016/07/25/bew… 4 minutes ago
- .@StaffordshireCC Do you have an official statement about the blue green algae situation at Chasewater please? Nothing on the park FB page 5 minutes ago
- Hey @SCCChasewater @Lichfield_DC @Sue_Woodward any chance of an official statement about blue green algae at Chasewater please? 28 minutes ago
- RT @WS7weather: WS7 weather report for Hammerwich, Lichfield, Burntwood, Brownhills, Bloxwich, Walsall, Aldridge and Pelsall areas https:/… 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
Tag Archives: Guy Fawkes
For those who’ve been asking (and some folk have been really keen to find out this year), Walsall Council have released details of 2015’s bonfire and firework events in the borough, including the one at Holland Park, Brownhills which this year takes place this Saturday, 7th November 2015, with not one, but two fireworks displays.
For those who’ve been asking (and some folk have been really keen to find out this year), Walsall Council have released details of 2015s bonfire and firework events in the borough, including the one at Holland Park, Brownhills which this year takes place on Saturday, 7th November 2015, with not one, but two fireworks displays.
Just a quick reminder that Brownhills Bonfire is at Holland Park this Saturday evening (1st November 2014) – the fire will be lit at 7pm and the fireworks kick off at 8pm.
People keep contacting me and asking when Brownhills Bonfire is this year, so tonight I went looking for info – and I can see why folk are asking me, because there’s nothing out there.
I know I plugged it a couple of days ago, but Walsall Park Rangers are still in need of pallets to build the bonfire for the Holland Park Fireworks event, scheduled to take place this Saturday evening Continue reading
Brownhills Bonfire & Firework Display
At Holland Park
Saturday 2rd November 2013
Enjoy our bonfire and fireworks display, food and children’s rides available
Car Park Entry off The Parade. Pedestrian Entrance is through Chester Road North & The Parade.