Because you’re free to read this blog
- January 17th - It was a nice day on the canal, and as I came... January 18, 2018
- January 17th - Still off, but thankfully brighter if still... January 18, 2018
- January 16th - A shot I was keen to try with the TZ 100 has been... January 17, 2018
- January 16th A second day off sick. My congestion was better,... January 17, 2018
- January 15th - One thing did impress, though: The new housing... January 17, 2018
- January 15th - I went to work. Really battled in. They sent me... January 17, 2018
- January 14th - I experimented in an area where Panasonic have... January 17, 2018
- January 14th - Still awful, but hoping to be better for work... January 17, 2018
- January 13th - The cold had really got me. I was damned ill with... January 17, 2018
- January 12th - I came from Derby to Leicester, made a call in... January 17, 2018
- January 12th - I found myself un Burton Upon Trent for a meeting... January 17, 2018
- January 11th - So that’s how they managed to reclaim the old... January 12, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- And did those feet in ancient times gig upon Pelsall's commons green?
- A team line up and a pig roast: What do you know?
- When pressed...
- April 1991 - Traders win battle over parking
- 2018 Brownhills Blog quiz results
- The Brownhills Blog 2018 photo competition results!
- A gift from Brian...
- Tunnelling through the folklore
- Let's have a butchers
- Warning: sudden rash of vehicle theft and burglary over the weekend
- 5,002,008 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: fun day
It’s that time of year again, and I welcome news of Christmas Fairs, tree festivals and festive events of all kinds to share with readers – first up there are three great Christmas events in Aldridge this weekend, with the three-day Christmas Tree Festival kicking off at 11am this morning.
Continue reading →
Sunday 17th July 2016 sees the last ever Rosie’s Charity Walk in aid of the wonderful Rosie’s Helping Hands Charity -I’m sure readers know the story of how the charity started, and out of tragedy, this event has raised a whole lot of cash for local good causes and proves that good things really can come from heartbreak.
Here’s great event kicking off in Walsall Arboretum tomorrow, (Saturday 9th July 2016) with activities and music running from 12 noon until 8pm – loads of free nature and wildlife stuff to do for all the family – including birds of prey, craft demos, woodland wildlife garden, plant sales, real ale and ciders – and much more.
Here’s a very late one just in courtesy of Linda Mason: Rosie’s There’s a Christmas Gif Fair on today in Aldridge, in aid of Rosie’s Helping Hands Charity – It takes place from 11pm to 4pm at Aldridge Compass Suites.
Knaves Court, the elderly person’s housing complex in Brownhills near Anchor Bridge, are holding an open day and fete this Thursday, 27th August 2015, and everyone is welcome to attend.
[caption id="attachment_2792" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Bold, colourful design. Bright and airy, even on this wet day.[/caption] Continue reading →
Here’s great event just kicking off in Walsall Arboretum right now (Sunday 16th August 2015) running until 5pm – loads of free nature and wildlife stuff to do for all the family, including the truly remarkable activity of chainsaw sculpting.
Last Saturday, as I advertised here on the blog, it was Brownhills Community Fun Day at the Activity Centre – what used to be the old Central Boy’s School or Annexe, and Bonita Clayton from the Community Association has been in touch with a note of thanks and some photos of the day.
Continue reading →