Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Brownhills Carnival, circa 1972: A special gallery
- Walsall Wood FC v Ilkeston Town - crunch away match today!
- We'm gooin up Norton Pewul!
- Local miniature railway open this Easter Bank Holiday Monday!
- Loads going on at the Horse & Jockey Walsall Wood - including a great charity Easter egg hunt and fun day this Saturday!
- 5,953,098 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
292414 TracksSleeping on Roads
1 dayMartha’s Mantra (For the Pain)
1 daySee You on Rooftops
1 dayHi-Lo and Inbetween
1 dayDriving with Bert
1 dayTwo Stones In My Pocket
1 dayHigh Hopes
1 dayDreamed I Saw Soldiers
1 daySleeping on Roads
Ron on Down the tubes jordankennethbird200… on Full details of upcoming 10/10… andyropes7 on Brownhills St. George’s… 10 Fabulous Ideas Fo… on Another family fun day –… Eldyne Cooper (Coats… on Down the drive at the side…
Tag Archives: 8 December
Yesterday afternoon (Saturday 8th December 2018) Walsall Wood FC faced Shepshed Dynamo at home, and fought an excellent match which ended in a four-all draw. David Evans was there for the action, and found some changes afoot at the Wood he … Continue reading →
The Woodmen last Tuesday (8th December 2015) faced Wolverhampton Casuals at the Brinsford Stadium, and fought hard for their decisive win.
I have just had the following news release drawn to my attention by a good friend of the blog – it was posted to day by Police Partnerships Officer Kevin Pitt, and concerns bogus callers who are operating both in Brownhills and the wider area demanding payment for rat control or fence repairs.
Continue reading →