Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Bogus workman harasses Brownhills couple for cash: Be alert
- August 1990 - How much longer must we wait for some action?
- Fancy a signs of spring walk at Chasewater this Saturday?
- Models at the museum 2019 - a great event happening this Sunday
- Walsall - where grass cuttings and air conditioning are more important than supporting the vulnerable
- 5,904,093 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
291259 TracksDistant Showers Sweep Across Norfolk Schools
22 minsOne Morning In May
26 minsBroadcasts For Autumn term
29 minsHolidays To Wales
32 minsSee Britain by the Train
35 minsGirl On the Hill
39 minsBranch Line Summers Fade
43 minsAfternoon PIPS
46 minsTo My Love
47 minsSkies For Nash
Reg Fullelove on Written in stone, and other ma… David Evans on Written in stone, and other ma… Phil on Written in stone, and other ma… Louise Fell on Watling Street School –… Bernard Cartwright on Bogus workman harasses Brownhi…
Tag Archives: Stadium
A great image has come in from friend of the blog and long time contributor Andy Dennis, who’s dug out this fascinating picture of a once prominent local sport that used to take place in Brownhills.
Following my recent request for memories of Chasewater Stadium, I had a great contribution from long time friend of the blog Fred Butler, who has a rather interesting contribution. I’m after any ephemera or memorabilia anyone can supply, as there’s … Continue reading
Thanks to a curious sale on eBay, I can now share exactly when Chasewater Trotting Track opened – it was Monday 16th August, 1971.