Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 11th - After getting one or two bits of shopping in, it... December 14, 2017
- December 11th - I’d run around in the morning sorting displaced... December 14, 2017
- December 10th - I continued from Chasewater up around Engine... December 13, 2017
- December 10th - They say things come to those who wait, and... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - Lichfield has a little secret that I’d love to... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - Lichfield Food Festival was huge, and very busy.... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - I was looking forward to a snowy ride out to a... December 13, 2017
- December 8th - As I approached the supermarket at Burntwood,... December 13, 2017
- December 8th - The forecast had been for heavy snow during the... December 13, 2017
- December 7th - Out and about on a sunny, bright but windy day in... December 8, 2017
- December 6th - Well, this’ll be the end then. So long, it... December 7, 2017
- December 6th - Something today I noticed on a couple of bikes in... December 7, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Police searching for missing Little Bloxwich lady Gladys Spencer make sad discovery
- Urgent: Please look out for OAP missing from Little Bloxwich
- Man tries to enter lady's car in Brownhills - be on your guard folks
- Police issue statement on incident at Northgate, Aldridge this morning
- New local history book 'Old Public Houses of Brownhills (Part Two)' now available!
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Body found in search for missing lady Amanda Hawkins
- Cleaning things up
- And whose army?
- 4,917,345 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: draw
Yesterday afternoon (Saturday 28th October 2017) had Walsall Wood at home to entertain visitors Hinckley, and Walsall Wood continued their wining streak – but not without a hard fight.
Yesterday (Saturday 11th March 2017) saw Walsall Wood take a scenic trip over Cannock Chase to Brocton, where despite a good fight, the Badgers held the lads to a one-all draw.
Continue reading →
New Year’s Eve (Saturday, 31st December 2016) saw Walsall Wood FC travel our to Stourport, where Walshes Meadow was the venue for a resurgent Wood team’s fourth win on the trot.
Boxing Day afternoon (26th December 2016), Walsall Wood F.C. played Leicester newcomers St. Andrews at Oak Park, an entertaining ad good-natured match from which the Wood emerged victorious.
Continue reading →
Saturday afternoon (3rd December 2016), Walsall Wood F.C. faced Loughborough University away, and they came home with a respectable draw after some entertaining football.
Continue reading →
It was uncharted territory for Walsall Wood yesterday (12th November 2016) as Walsall Wood FC travelled the short hop to Boldmere St. Michael’s to fight it out on the new all weather pitch – and they came home with a respectable win.
Last Thursday evening (8th April 2016) Walsall Wood were at home entertaining Lye Town, and a goalless match was the result – but unusually for a goalless match it was a great game and entertained Bill Shaw despite the late of goal action.