Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 12th - Passing back through Walsall Wood at sunset, I... October 13, 2017
- October 12th - In Darlaston Green on a sunny day, outside the... October 13, 2017
- October 12th - The united colours of… a Black Country... October 13, 2017
- October 11th - Again returning as darkness fell, I caught sight... October 12, 2017
- October 11th - Spotted on the way to work, again on the rich,... October 12, 2017
- October 10th - I returned to Shenstone on a horribly... October 11, 2017
- October 10th - I passed through Birmingham in a hurry on... October 11, 2017
- October 9th - Darkness is now frequently impinging on my... October 11, 2017
- August 9th - Spotted on the way to work, quick mobile phone... October 11, 2017
- October 8th - Up in the cinematic, wide open landscape of... October 11, 2017
- October 8th - A better day when the sun periodically graced us... October 11, 2017
- October 7th - Time for a seasonal warning, I guess. Along the... October 11, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Incident on Clayhanger Common yesterday - West Midlands Police issue statement
- Woodmen surprised at Nuneaton
- The end of a nightmare, or just another false dawn?
- Mind the Gap
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- It definitely wasn't a Goodyear - help solve a mystery!
- New facilities with more going on, in the heart of Brownhills...
- Police issue statement following armed response in Stewart Road, Walsall Wood
- Special branch
- Details of Walsall Council's park bonfire events for 2017
- 4,744,302 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: support
Down at Oak Park on Saturday afternoon, the Woodmen’s generally upwards trajectory continued unhindered by their unceremonious ejection from the FA Cup the week before, this time by trouncing visiting Atherstone.
Walsall Wood’s FA Cup hopes were dashed at the hands of Tividale on Saturday (20th August 2017) who beat the home side one-nil – much to the disappointment of the Oak Park faithful.
Continue reading →
Yesterday, Walsall Wood FC were visited by Heanor Town, and the home crowd needed a win – sadly it wasn’t to be, and the Derbyshire team left the Wood faithful reeling.
A bit late I know, but might catch a few of you at least: There’s a specialist over 50s employment support/information event happening TOADY 4th April 2017 at Brownhills Library (Tuesday 4th April 2017), from 9:30-11:30am.
Walsall Wood FC disappointed the fans yesterday (Saturday 25th March 2017) when they lost to Coleshill Town in a high scoring match.
It’s now three defeats in a row, all by two goal margins, but this could have been a different story, keeper Luke Kriskinans was man of the match with a string of fine saves to deny Drew Aiton, Joey Butlin and Liam Molesworth in particular.
Walsall Wood made good progress in their steady recovery to form yesterday (19th November 2016) by beating Stourpourt Swifts in a hard fought match at Oak Park.