- March 19th - Things that happen when you’re not... March 20, 2018
- March 19th - The thaw was thankfully quick, and the day felt... March 20, 2018
- March 18th - I thought Saturday had been grim. I had no idea... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - Coming back to Brownhills down The Parade, the snow... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - I’ll be honest here, I can only fit ten pictures in... March 20, 2018
- March 17t - Up at Chasewater on a bitterly cold late March... March 20, 2018
- March 16th - There may be a return to winter forecast for the... March 17, 2018
- March 16th - I had to nip up to Burntwood after an early return... March 17, 2018
- March 15th - I was on the canal near the new pool at Clayhanger... March 16, 2018
- March 15th - Spring is in residence at Kings Hill Park,... March 16, 2018
- March 14th - Returning home after a long day as dusk fell, I’d... March 15, 2018
- March 13th - I know I featured this the other day, but it is a... March 14, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Doctor Fell
- The Portman Collection - part two: On form
- Blooming marvellous
- February 1992 - Tenants fed up of being fobbed off
- That old chestnut...
- The wanderer returns with postcards from near and far
- 'You could buy anything at all here...'
- The Staffordshire Hilton: There's the Trub
- Demolition, man
- Fault finding
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
269863 TracksHandguns & Firearms
8 hoursAnd Begin
9 hoursTrouble Child
9 hoursRaised on Robbery
9 hoursJust Like This Train
9 hoursDown to You
9 hoursCar on a Hill
9 hoursSame Situation
9 hoursPeople's Parties
- 5,155,569 hits
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Tag Archives: time
Last weekend, Saturday and Sunday 11-12th November 2017 saw the annual Remembrance weekend in the UK and I’m pleased to say Walsall Borough and South Staffordshire did themselves proud and staged a whole range of parades and events that were well supported and attended – and I was especially pleased to see the wonderful turnout and effort in Brownhills.
Continue reading →
The young David Evans yesterday (Sunday, 12th November 2017) went to his local Remembrance event in Walsall Wood and sent in a wonderful gallery of images to mark this most sombre of days.
Following my request for information to make a list of local Remembrance events, I can again share with readers a list of local Remembrance services taking place locally this Remembrance Sunday, 12th November 2017 – this list will be updated with more info as I get it.
This is just a quick request for help – in past years, we have crowdsourced from readers a list of local Remembrance parades and events taking place throughout the area, that was popular and useful to many of the readership.
Thanks to the generosity of those good folks at the Facebook page of St. James Church in Brownhills I can feature these galleries of images from their 2016 Remembrance events held in Brownhills.
Just a quick one – The young David Evans today (Sunday, 13th November 2016) went to his local Remembrance event in Walsall Wood, which regulars will remember was subject to some controversy with policing issues in 2015 – well, this year there was an independent traffic management company employed and the parade proceeded in full.
Continue reading →
Following my request for information to make a list of local Remembrance events, I can again share with readers a list of local Remembrance services taking place locally this Remembrance Sunday, 13th November 2016.