Top Posts & Pages
- Appealing for family and friends of Mr. Sam Bennett please
- On Parade once more!
- Here's something for the kids to do late this afternoon in Clayhanger...
- Just time to find out about the Friends of Chasewater right now!
- A great sing along showing of Mama Mia Here We Go Again this very evening in Brownhills!
- #365daysifbiking Gaining fast:January 16th - Although, on the...
- #365daysifbiking Downhill carefully:January 16th - I was tired,...
- #365daysifbiking Glow now:January 15th - Long exposure photos...
- #365daysifbiking Bridge to my heart:January 14th - And on my...
- #365daysifbiking On the Spot:January 14th - Painfully early...
- 5,783,385 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
287918 TracksElectric Counterpoint: III. Fast
38 minsElectric Counterpoint: II. Slow
42 minsElectric Counterpoint: I. Fast
47 minsSecret Mission
53 minsForever Changing
58 minsGolden Key
1 hourOnly Angels Have Wings
1 hourThe Winter Tree
1 hourJekyll and Hyde
1 hourThe Flood at Lyons
Paul Anslow on A gentleman in his Sunday best Pedro on On Parade once more! andkindred on On Parade once more! andkindred on On Parade once more! Graf Harrington on On Parade once more!
Tag Archives: 0-0
Images and captions kindly supplied by the young David Evans. Walsall Wood FC were unbeaten yesterday (Saturday 1st September 2018) as yet another home match saw them face visitors Stourport Swifts – although there does seem to be something of … Continue reading →
Last Thursday evening (8th April 2016) Walsall Wood were at home entertaining Lye Town, and a goalless match was the result – but unusually for a goalless match it was a great game and entertained Bill Shaw despite the late of goal action.
Last Tuesday evening (23rd February 2016), Walsall Wood FC entertained Loughborough University at Oak Park, and despite a very closely fought battle, neither side scored.
Continue reading →
Saturday (15th August 2015) had Walsall Wood away at Heather to face Hinckley, and despite some excellent football on both sides, the match ended goallessly.
Well, it was a goalless draw at Church Road on Easter Monday (6th April 2015) when Walsall Wood visited Boldmere St. Michael’s, in a good tempered match.
Well, The Wood lads did well yesterday, and held the posh chaps from Geurnsey to a 0-0 draw after 120 minutes of what was, by all accounts, tense, entertaining football. Our roving sports correspondent, young David Evans, had this to say:
Continue reading →